Is Haroon Having A Laugh !

The ICC has rejected the legal claims initiated last week by the PCB over the shifting out from Pakistan of the 2011 World Cup matches scheduled to be held in that country. A statement issued by its chief executive Haroon Lorgat, which sought to clarify "factual inaccuracies and misunderstandings" in the PCB's claim, pointed out that the ICC had not decided, at its meeting on April 17, to remove the PCB as a co-host of the event but only that the matches assigned to the PCB should be played outside Pakistan. HAHAHAHA !

Problem with the damn Pakis is they are so used to being a parasite -- always riding on somebodys back for support, they cry foul when the supporter shoos him away. They are like a 2 year who holds on to his fathers fingers while walking around. Be it their politicians (who hold the fingers of USA) or their Cricket Board (who hold the fingers of BCCI) and when these guys let go the fingers -- they look like a lost child -- not knowing what to do.

Well there's no question about any matches being held in Pakistan. After Lahore attack I don't think Pakistan deserve any cricket at home for a good long time. The only problem is other neughbouring countries are not that safe either. Agreed that non of them had attacks on teams, but they are having their share of bombings, wars and other terrorists activities. India is not safe for Pakistani players too, so Pakistan should better try to accommodate their games in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. At least over there they will get good *home* support and those places are much more safer than the sub-continent.

BTW it seems that doofus Butt is making a silly case in SL then hes off to India to convince Pawar to lose 750k*16 $ . After this hes off to South Africa to watch the IPL Final . I repeat hes off to RSA to watch the IPL final!! I thought they didnt care.

Well there's no question about any matches being held in Pakistan. After Lahore attack I don't think Pakistan deserve any cricket at home for a good long time. The only problem is other neughbouring countries are not that safe either. Agreed that non of them had attacks on teams' date=' but they are having their share of bombings, wars and other terrorists activities. India is not safe for Pakistani players too, so Pakistan should better try to accommodate their games in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. At least over there they will get good *home* support and those places are much more safer than the sub-continent.[/quote'] I'm sure Pakistan has absolutely nothing to do with all the bombing in the neighboring countries or even the world and yet they are always victimized :((
Guest Gunner
Well there's no question about any matches being held in Pakistan. After Lahore attack I don't think Pakistan deserve any cricket at home forever.
Fixed.
The only problem is other neughbouring countries are not that safe either. Agreed that non of them had attacks on teams' date=' but they are having their share of bombings, wars and other terrorists activities. [/quote'] Neighbhouring countries are not safe because of you. The biggest terrorist attack on India originated in your wonderful gulistaan. Don't you see your boy smiling everyday in Indian courts? And cut out this bullshit all you pakistanis are parotting about the "sub-continent" not being safe, no one buys it and everyone knows you are the problem to the planet at large.
India is not safe for Pakistani players too' date=' so Pakistan should better try to accommodate their games in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. At least over there they will get good *home* support and those places are much more safer than the sub-continent.[/quote'] Honestly no one misses your country or your players. Don't play.
Guest Gunner
What is the Urdu word for India?
Hindustan (Land of the Indus river). Originally derived from Persian. Mutilated by the Paki garbage into meaning land of hindus.
Hindustan (Land of the Indus river). Originally derived from Persian. Mutilated by the Paki garbage into meaning land of hindus.
Thanks - though i know the etymology of Hindustan - I wasnt sure why they say Hindustan instead of Bharat. Punks.
Thanks - though i know the etymology of Hindustan - I wasnt sure why they say Hindustan instead of Bharat. Punks.
Why do the western guy call us India instead of Bharat? Hindustan is a word used by indians too, even of news channel. Its a synonymn. I dont think South Indians refer to Idnia as bharat ever, its only India for them.
Guest Gunner
Why do the western guy call us India instead of Bharat? Hindustan is a word used by indians too' date=' even of news channel. Its a synonymn. I dont think South Indians refer to Idnia as bharat ever, its only India for them.[/quote'] Republic of India is the formal name of the country and Bharat has equal place and importance. From a western perspective if we are referred to as India it is perfectly respectful and agreeable. Only idiots refer to India or Bharat as Hindustan because the Sindhu river doesn't exist anymore and we are not the land of the hindus. I am not sure about your comment in relation to South Indians as I have heard the usage of Bharat in all the 4 major south indian languages.
Why do the western guy call us India instead of Bharat? Hindustan is a word used by indians too' date=' even of news channel. Its a synonymn. I dont think South Indians refer to Idnia as bharat ever, its only India for them.[/quote'] The Tamil word for India is only a slight variation - Baaradham. My point was if its Bharat in Hindi those hoopleheads next door should use the same word. Muslims ruled 'Hindustan' so I think they prefer that name.
Why do they sometimes refer to us as Hindustan as opposed to the correct Bharat? What is the Urdu word for India?
No Sir, they always say Bharat. You must have seen it once or twice but everytime I have seen Pak news, they always say it as Bharat; even when they are bi.tching abt it