Paisa Vasool - Thanx Duminy

Rajiv

Yes - Duminy has been very consistent. Very unfortunate that he didn't get any support from other players to build team's innings.

he's kinda busy taking care of stuff
Good to know. I always wondered which Jail he went to :haha::haha: Does he login these days at all?

Yes - Duminy has been very consistent. Very unfortunate that he didn't get any support from other players to build team's innings.

he's kinda busy taking care of stuff
Good to know. I always wondered which Jail he went to :haha::haha: Does he login these days at all?

I have been reiterating since the start that Duminy will succeed in IPL 2 even more than Sachin and Jaya .. he has got a good technique and is in very good form BTW South Africa also becoming stronger day by day with emerging match-winners like ABDV and Duminy

not a good finisher.. I would rather have someone more reliable. He looks like he is playing great but thats where people start reading his wrongly, he is a slow death for his team. He forgets to fire in the end and up the runrate in the middle overs..You can't play like a first down player in a 50 over game. That is what Duminy is playing like.

not a good finisher.. I would rather have someone more reliable. He looks like he is playing great but thats where people start reading his wrongly, he is a slow death for his team. He forgets to fire in the end and up the runrate in the middle overs..You can't play like a first down player in a 50 over game. That is what Duminy is playing like.
bhai how can you blame him not to be a good finisher when all wickets have choked at the other end in almost all matches .. how can he finish it well if there is no partnership at the other end

Terrific player Duminy is and was very consistent. Duminy, Bravo and Malinga can be considered among the top buys. Just the local talent of Mumbai was not consistent. Tendulkar was ok, Jayasuriya was not that good and Zaheer was a disappointment. If your top players don't fire consistently there's nothing a team can do. There were some excellent moments provided by Mumbai. Cya next time around.

I don't know why 'tics feels that way but what else can a noob in IPL do, he is among the top scorers, bowled tight and good fielding For me the major disappointment was Jaya - his starts are very important and the XYZ players