Guess Who is the most successful wicket keeper in IPL-2?

Rajan

FYI Dhoni missed an easy stumping last match when batsman was way out of the crease. Dhoni is not extraordinary. He is better than the rest. That's about it.
FYI, thats exactly what i said. Dhoni misses easy stumping chances sometimes but even with that he is still better than Karthik.

I've never seen Karthik bat like this.. He seems to be at home while batting along with AB and Dilshan Definitely his game has improved, thanx to his association with Delhi:dance:
All Madrasis need North to be succesful:--D

FYI' date=' thats exactly what i said. Dhoni misses easy stumping chances sometimes but even with that he is still better than Karthik.[/quote'] Yup. Even if Dhoni misses 10 stumpings nobody is going to replace him. He is irreplacable as a captain. Only problem is he has picked up back injury at very early stage of his career. It will keep recurring. So on and off he will have to sit out. That is where Karthik and other keepers come in. Among the rest he looks better.

I've never seen Karthik bat like this.. He seems to be at home while batting along with AB and Dilshan Definitely his game has improved, thanx to his association with Delhi:dance:
Not True! He has matured as a batsman this season . He and rahane are the only 2 to score 5 centuries for this season. http://stats.cricinfo.com/indiandomestic2008/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?class=4;host=6;id=2008%2F09;type=season Check out the stats where karthik is. Check out this innings of Karthik this season. century in each innings. He made mincemeat of Piyush chawla http://content.cricinfo.com/duleeptrophy2008-09/engine/match/368326.html

it is not Gilchrist Dhoni Sangakara Boucher it is Dinesh Karthik! The guy has been keeping exceptionally well and in the last half a dozen matches has helped the team in crunch situations.Hats off to Dinesh Karthik , the much maligned Chennai cricketer.Hope some Delhi Fans have some decency to acknowledge his contribution. He has accomplished much more for Delhi this season than what the Delhites Gambhir and Sehwag have done for DD! Those who go to town and shout from rooftops when Dinesh Karthik fails are now forced to eat humble pie by DK's performances repeatedly under pressure time and again.
:giggle:

Not True! He has matured as a batsman this season . He and rahane are the only 2 to score 5 centuries for this season. http://stats.cricinfo.com/indiandomestic2008/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?class=4;host=6;id=2008%2F09;type=season Check out the stats where karthik is. Check out this innings of Karthik this season. century in each innings. He made mincemeat of Piyush chawla http://content.cricinfo.com/duleeptrophy2008-09/engine/match/368326.html
I agree buddy,:hatsoff: but who seems to care about Ranji records?:motz:

None to beat Dhoni. He was so cool catching Ross Taylor running backwards in the last game against BRC. Not once have I seen him let go a ball keeping to Murali. Dhoni definitely is "The best" keeper by far. He may look unconvincing and unorthodox but he is a better keeper than batsman IMP.
but in the same game he let thru 4 byes which decided the game probably yes,i agree that dhoni's strength is he remains calm under pressure.but u have to agree DK is more athletic n has better reflexes.its just that he gets hyper

That is not Ranji. That is Duleep Trophy! You could see Dravid/Laxman playing in his team. They have weightage. That is why Dhawal kulkarni was selected for NZ tour.
Ya, imagine Abinav Mukund- one of the top run getters in duleep trophy(ranji may be), not even in the CSK squad and still we stick with "Pathetic Patel":giggle:

As long as Parthiv patel doesn't come back anybody is fine. :--D He missed 23 chances in Tests :hitler:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: it is quite funny but till about 7 years ago even a Parthiv Patel was looking a good wicket batsmen with his 20s and 30s and Indian cricket has improved so much that Dinesh Karthik does not stand a chance to enter in the Indian team however well he might try in IPL The level of Indian cricket has improved significantly since then :isalute:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @ pathetics dinesh kartik is the best wicket-keeper in india in terms of both keeping & batting ability. he is better than everyones fav dhoni & should be the wicket-keeper in the indian test, odi & 20/20 teams. nice to c everyone finally recognise dinesh kartik