CSK wat shyte

satishg

varun can u please explain that..i thot BRC' date='DC and Punjab can go in if CSK loses the next game to Punjab..[/quote']
Varun is wrong-got to be the 1st time for everything.
Nope lol apart from DD no one is in yet.:dance:
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=156511 Note that the above is assuming that there are no huuuge margins of defeat, and no washouts

dude do the math. CSK is already in. Unless RR manage to pull like a huge 150 margin victory against KKR. That will not happen Go CSK :two_thumbs_up:
maybe MSD knew that and thats why he had rested Haydos for this match..but still man the bowling i have no words to describe this bowling effort :((

Guest gaurav_indian
dude do the math. CSK is already in. Unless RR manage to pull like a huge 150 margin victory against KKR. That will not happen Go CSK :two_thumbs_up:
Ask CSK to lose the next match then we will see your maths.:two_thumbs_up:

Ask CSK to lose the next match then we will see your maths.:two_thumbs_up:
Dude, you gotta be kidding me. Even if they loose the next match, they will still sneak in net RR. CSK has the highest NRR. The only thing is they have to face delhi. But on a given day its anybody's match. and CSK has ebough firpower to match delhi in batting. but our bowling....I'm seriously lost :nervous:

maybe MSD knew that and thats why he had rested Haydos for this match..but still man the bowling i have no words to describe this bowling effort :((
yep, thats why he rested Hayden. But they shud have pulled off this match. No excuses. If they cannot defend 188 against out of form KKR, then its a worrying factor. Balaji :hail: