CSK wat shyte

satishg

We cant defend 188 against KKR..we shd not be in the semis..wat kinda trash Balaji was bowling..:mad: and why the hell dint dhoni give the ball to raina before :whack: bloody hell..i have lost the will to even speak rite now.. :((

Meh. Let the moment pass brah. This is T20.
no 188 dude comeon cant u defend such a mammoth score..McCullum was going all guns blazing but still..this is a horrendous performance from the bowlers..bowling is jus shyte from this team :mad:

Guest gaurav_indian
We cant defend 188 against KKR..we shd not be in the semis..wat kinda trash Balaji was bowling..:mad: and why the hell dint dhoni give the ball to raina before :whack: bloody hell..i have lost the will to even speak rite now.. :((
who told you that CSK is in the semi final lol?Their next match is against Kings XI punjab if Punjab wins it and BRC wins both their matches your CSK will be out.:dance:

who told you that CSK is in the semi final lol?Their next match is against Kings XI punjab if Punjab wins it and BRC wins both their matches your CSK will be out.:dance:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

varun can u please explain that..i thot BRC' date='DC and Punjab can go in if CSK loses the next game to Punjab..[/quote'] dude, if BRC and KXIP win, they will be at 16 points each. CSK will ease past RR by NRR and DC by a point. They are already in. Thats why this is an inconsequential match. Dont take it to heart. Kings can always show mercy and choose beggars. My only concern is we dont want to be in the fourth position of the table and be facing DD in semis.

Guest gaurav_indian
BRC have DD 2moro
If KKR can beat CSK then anything is possible in this world.:hysterical::hysterical: