CSK wat shyte

satishg

that washed out game where CSK got a free point is proving crucial-they wouldnt even have made the semis without it.
Hindsight is always 20/20. What made you think KKR would have won that one. Today's match was an inconsequential match for both sides.

This is awesome thread. Everyone targeting Balaji. What is the difference between albie's bowling and Balaji's? :
Agreed. He is not alone. Flintoff was the biggest culprit not once but twice. A world class bowler. He lost the match for his team with one bad over, twice. Yesterday Munna coceded 25 runs in one over.Even Brett Lee conceded around 15 runs in 19th over. It will keep happening. Even Nehra was not spared in one match. Yusuf laid into him. Balaji has done more good for his team than bad with his bowling. He had an off day/. Luckily it was an inconsequential match. I hope Dhoni doesn't go back to his pet Joginder. I hope Dhoni will come out with a plan.

Hindsight is always 20/20. What made you think KKR would have won that one. Today's match was an inconsequential match for both sides.
why not.with the kind of Terrible form CSK were in at that stage,a reduced game would have given them every chance.even Gayle was there too

why not.with the kind of Terrible form CSK were in at that stage' date='a reduced game would have given them every chance.even Gayle was there too[/quote'] So what if gayle was there? McCullum was horrible at that stage and hodge wasnt exactly playing well either. Even when CSK lost early, they lost by close margin. So the probability of CSK winning was higher but then it was the same yesterday. Even if CSK would have lost, CSK would still be #2 in the points table now. It would have been much worse for RR if they had lost their rain affected match against MI.

why not.with the kind of Terrible form CSK were in at that stage' date='a reduced game would have given them every chance.even Gayle was there too[/quote'] You can't derive that from an inconsequential match like this. Both teams could win or lose this match and it will still make no difference to the semi finalists list.

You can't derive that from an inconsequential match like this. Both teams could win or lose this match and it will still make no difference to the semi finalists list.
I was answering to this post.
i just meant that CSK loss wasn't impossible

Only dhoni has the guts to say that lol.:hatsoff:
yeag wat guts.blaming everybody but himself.wat was he doing giving last overs to that Kangaroo wen he had gone for 21 in 2 n even lost the game from same position against RCB.gotta learn from mistakes dhoni,no?

they have taken it easy, since it was KKR good whip on the back side at the right time. good that balaji bowled this nonsense now and rather in a SF match, would have been curtains I dont see him playing any more matches but bad for queens now, the superkings will come all guns blazing

they have taken it easy, since it was KKR good whip on the back side at the right time. good that balaji bowled this nonsense now and rather in a SF match, would have been curtains I dont see him playing any more matches but bad for queens now, the superkings will come all guns blazing
n even that wont be enuf with this pathetic CSK attack. i hope Hayden plays so that CSK dont have an excuse wen they lose

n even that wont be enuf with this pathetic CSK attack. i hope Hayden plays so that CSK dont have an excuse wen they lose
we all know how fecking pathetic queens buttack :hehe: is when CSK hit them for 190 is 18 overs and RR batting lineup :giggle: hit the only 200+ score :finger:

we all know how fecking pathetic queens buttack :hehe: is when CSK hit them for 190 is 18 overs and RR batting lineup :giggle: hit the only 200+ score :finger:
that was batting first,dude.chasing is much more difficult but CSK made it possible for KKR.:hysterical: Kings XI once defended 120 n then bowled DD,one of strongest batting line-ups for 120 n now we have Lee.things will be different this time

yeag wat guts.blaming everybody but himself.wat was he doing giving last overs to that Kangaroo wen he had gone for 21 in 2 n even lost the game from same position against RCB.gotta learn from mistakes dhoni' date='no?[/quote'] Ya I agree Dhoni plays the blame game every match... It might have been the worst performance but he cud have said, "It was our worst bowling performance in the IPL" instead of saying "this is the worst bowling performance I've ever seen in this IPL" Remember when Shastri asked Shane Warne after the match against Delhi: Shastri: Perhaps that one over of 25 costed u a lot? Shane:Not really,it happens to everyone, Munaf bowled well against Mumbai, sometimes things go wrong. He defended his bowler instead of blaming him. Even if Dhoni thought so, he might have said it in the team meeting instead of moaning in public during the presentation.

I didnt see or follow the match' date=' but I am guessing it has to be one of the most horrible bowling performance by a team in this competition so far.[/quote'] REALLY?or r u just hoping to forget wat u saw?:winky: