The worst team last year is the 1st in the final this year

Sachinism

Guest gaurav_indian

Dont worry BRC is next.It will be DC vs BRC final with DC becoming the new IPL champions.

Guest gaurav_indian
i think on paper they were good last season too but gibbs and others couldnt get going but this season it all came together for them.
It was becoz Afridi was in their squad.:eyedance:

Congrats DC' date=' nikred and graphic23. :nice:[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up: :icflove: nikred deserves more applause because I was always supporting 2 teams at any given time. He stuck behind Hyderabad team (which I should have too I guess - but its incredibly hard to be against a team that has Sachin). Glad we won. :--D (in b4 Salil reminds me of how I said we when I spoke about Mumbai as well).

It is actually - and in an unfunny way. I think there was just a lot of unrest and polarity in the dressing room due to idiot Pakis.
Remember the fuss Afridi made after and got Laxman fired I guess he was there affecting the mood

:two_thumbs_up: :icflove: nikred deserves more applause because I was always supporting 2 teams at any given time. He stuck behind Hyderabad team (which I should have too I guess - but its incredibly hard to be against a team that has Sachin). Glad we won. :--D (in b4 Salil reminds me of how I said we when I spoke about Mumbai as well).
:hatsoff: congrats to you too, Gra. I always had faith in this team. I am glad they didn't disappoint me. Now time for the final blow.:icflove:

:two_thumbs_up: :icflove: nikred deserves more applause because I was always supporting 2 teams at any given time. He stuck behind Hyderabad team (which I should have too I guess - but its incredibly hard to be against a team that has Sachin). Glad we won. :--D (in b4 Salil reminds me of how I said we when I spoke about Mumbai as well).
I ain't reminding you of anything until Ranji season comes around. You'd better be supporting the Good Guys when they're pushing for #39.