Time to switch allegiance..

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

...for the traitor's that is. I supported Indians wonly :winky: Indian selectors have a serious problem (a good one though) when they sit to pick playing XI. To me, out of all Dhoni's batting will be under scrutiny here on ICF because MSD has been employing weird tactics when he comes out to bat these days. Only warm-up games can give us a clear indication of which type of bowlers will be best suited around the month of June and the pitch that has been laid for T20 (IMO, swingers will have an assisting condition). My XI: Veeru Gauti Raina UV Rohit Yusuf Jadeja MSD IKP Bhajji RP Zak, Ishant have to be utilized minimally given the amount of cricket they have played.

Pragyan Ojha has to be in the starting 11 instead of Bhajji, and if he cannot do well for 2-3 matches, then bring back Bhajji in. Praveen Kumar is one other in contention, but he may not make the starting 11 for first few matches. Irfan Pathan may be selected due to his batting over PK.

Guest Hiten.

Problem with picking PK is that he cannot be used once the ball gets old. Without swing he is nothing but a cannon feeder. We saw how he got belted for 20 runs when they ball stopped moving as he bowls in low 120s. I think we should go for more batsman (who can bowl 10-12 overs combined) giving us a chance of chasing down big totals. During last time's T20 world event, we failed to chase down score against NZ (and that was the only game we lost).

When is the first warm up match
Warm Up Games India vs New Zealand : T20 World Cup warm up match : 1 June 2009 India vs Pakistan : T20 World Cup warm up match : 3 June 2009
Ok .. got it .. did not notice before posting.. A week left for the first warm up match B->