How much ready are Indian players for WC T20- Zaheer, Sehwag, Gambhir....?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Is Zaheer Khan fit for WC T20?Whats the latest news on him?In england he will be very useful.I hope he is 100% fit.:pray:

Guest gaurav_indian
Yes, ZK can be rested. They can make a change to the T20 squad to bring in someone else, so ZK gets complete rest. We wont gain much by risking him for T20s if he is not 100% alright.
Zak in england is better than any Tom,Dick and harry and what risk lol?He has to bowl only 4 overs.He is not akhtar.And he hasnt played for one month so i dont know what are you talking about.:omg:
Guest gaurav_indian
nehra could be a very good replacement if zak's ruled out balaji and sreesanth can also be considered though
hmm yeah Nehra could be better if Zak is injured.
Guest gaurav_indian
I don't like Nehra's attitude ...He is always abusive and this turns the team off ... If we want to go abusive then go with opposition players not ur team members ...
What about Atul Sharma.He was trained in UK.B->
Guest gaurav_indian
Nehra/Kohli/Sreesanth/ they all have attitude problems.
You forgot Uthappa?And Ishant is also trying to match them these days.

Kohli, Sreesanth or Ishant may have attitude prob ... But given the abuse they get from international players I don't mind their attitude .. Atleast they show some respect to their country men .. In fact I love this attitude of youngsters ... Atleast they don't have defeatist mentality as of some of our past legends ... Prob with Nehra is tht he abuses even the fielder of his team ... Tht really turns me mad ... Being angry or upset is one thing but using mc bc to even ur team mates is absolutely disgusting ...

nehra could be a very good replacement if zak's ruled out balaji and sreesanth can also be considered though
are you joking .. balaji and sreesanth are not good at all.. an Irfan Pathan and Praveen Kumar is far better than him I will advise to bring in Nehra in case Zak is not fit .. Nehra, R P Singh, IKP and PK would be a good combination and three of them can be selected
Zak should be fine for t20 ... India will have no prob reaching the semis .. After tht its anybody's game ... One thing is sure pakis won't even make to semis ... I will be over the moon if they r knocked out in the first round itself ... :D
how do you know this?
PK is a must in English conditions. Ideal attack wud b Zak,PK,RPS,Ojha and Part timers can fill the other 4 (Raina,RS,Yusuf and others !)
i dont know D_s.I think Irfan will definitely play .if its a choice between RP and PK i would prefer RP right now as he is very good form.we all saw how expensive PK can be when things are not going his way.