Time to Leave Australia ?

Desi Cartman

There has been a change in desi population ' date=' [b']so much that if u walk in the melbourne city then you'll notice that at least 25% people walking around are Indians.
I wonder if that could be a reason behind such growth of anti-Indianism, if you will. This is common in United States these days as well. Most of the apartment comlex, specially the medium to good ones, are overwhelmingly occupied by Indians, mostly IT folks. I am hearing of stories where Americans have lost their homes, tried to move into apartments but found the cost exorbitant. It would not help the situation to see Indians emerging from these apartments at sharp 8 driving their Hondas when the local population does not have a job, a house..or even a car. This may be one reason why in US there is often an amnesty for Hispanic immigrants while Indian immigrant has to stand in line forever awaiting his/her turn. Although by most accounts Indian immigrants form the most affluent part of American society in terms of prosperity, education and children educations, in case of Hispanics it is often the opposite, if not always. Still Americans dont really feel threatened by Hispanics (lets not worry about guns and drugs for now), from Indians they do. There is a danger that they may lose their job to the more qualified Indian, they may lose their house and never find a place to live, and their children would be coming second best to an Asian immigrant. Maybe I am being a bit over the top but I would be surprised if that sentiment is not being entertained by an average American, or Australian for that matter, today. xxx

Violent human animals are everywhere. If I had to rate gora loge walla areas based on safety for bhai loge then best to worst in my opinion would be- 1) Western Europe 2) UK 3) US 4) Australia 5) Eastern europe If you get attacked then go down fighting. Be prepared as things like these happen very very fast. I have been in few rough situations and each time you got to fend for yourself. No movie style rescue by am janta.

I once over powered a semi drunk army cadet corps guy when he started giving me the terrorist rant' date=' and tried to punch me. I made that SOB beg for breath(after he was on ground with my arm around his neck) and made his gf cry. Proudest moment of my life so far.[/quote'] Oye khote, where did this happen? In the early 90s when I came to the US (to rural Missouri of all places), I too faced a lot of racial hatred from local rednecks. "faaacking foreigners" with that typical twang is the often garbage that they dished out.

Oye khote' date=' where did this happen? In the early 90s when I came to the US (to rural Missouri of all places), I too faced a lot of racial hatred from local rednecks. "faaacking foreigners" with that typical twang is the often garbage that they dished out.[/quote'] Blacksburg,VA, 2007. Isolated incident though, but we have cadet corps inside the campus, and the impending travel to Iraq sometimes gets better of them. :giggle::giggle:

I once over powered a semi drunk army cadet corps guy when he started giving me the terrorist rant' date=' and tried to punch me. I made that SOB beg for breath(after he was on ground with my arm around his neck) and made his gf cry. Proudest moment of my life so far.[/quote'] :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :isalute:

Anyone went to the morcha on Flinders Street yesterday?
Nopes .. didnt even know about it :P Was surprised to see that they didnt move till Monday morning. Desi TV channels have been showing "Aussie police ka ataychar" .. all the cops did was to move the guys away from the main crossing in Melbourne after some dunk idiots threw stones and broke some glasses. They were warned but they didnt move and were dragged, no one was arrested and no charges were laid but desi media is shouting "Aussie police ka atyachar" Btw a friend of a friend was going to meet up with his classmates to celebrate his birthday when around 15 kids (all looked between 12-14) started harassing him and pushing him, he called his friends to pick him up from the station and this group also got off to chase him. This guy's friends got hold of 2-3 of these kids n they were just holding them when the cops arrived (1 white - 1 non-white), the white cop didnt even speak with the kids and just asked everybody to go home ... when the Indians said u r a racist , he just said dont teach me how to do my job. IMO the Indians also gave a few slaps to these teenagers and the cops didnt want to take it any further but one of the kids spit at the boy and with all this u can all imagine what kind of b'day he had :(( .. The cops could have at least warned those kids

Guest Gunner
Violent human animals are everywhere. If I had to rate gora loge walla areas based on safety for bhai loge then best to worst in my opinion would be- 1) Western Europe 2) UK 3) US 4) Australia 5) Eastern europe If you get attacked then go down fighting. Be prepared as things like these happen very very fast. I have been in few rough situations and each time you got to fend for yourself. No movie style rescue by am janta.
Absolutely correct. Eastern Europe in the night can be dangerous and brutal, there is no am janta rescue there.

The only downside of living in this beautiful country is having to deal with some moronic aussies.seriously though there is good and bad everywhere and there are racists everywhere incl india. Though I miss India,I love living in australia ,this is a stunningly beautiful country and people here are like people anywhere-a mixed bag.

The only downside of living in this beautiful country is having to deal with some moronic aussies.seriously though there is good and bad everywhere and there are racists everywhere incl india. Though I miss India,I love living in australia ,this is a stunningly beautiful country and people here are like people anywhere-a mixed bag.
yep thats what I believed but these cases of spitting , hitting , stabbing are fast changing my opinion

I got picked on in high school for being Indian. I took aim and threw a padlock at that ****ers head. He went to hospital and required stitches. I got suspended from school for one week. Proudest memory I have from my high school years Never had any trouble from him since

Nopes .. didnt even know about it :P Was surprised to see that they didnt move till Monday morning. Desi TV channels have been showing "Aussie police ka ataychar" .. all the cops did was to move the guys away from the main crossing in Melbourne after some dunk idiots threw stones and broke some glasses. They were warned but they didnt move and were dragged, no one was arrested and no charges were laid but desi media is shouting "Aussie police ka atyachar" Btw a friend of a friend was going to meet up with his classmates to celebrate his birthday when around 15 kids (all looked between 12-14) started harassing him and pushing him, he called his friends to pick him up from the station and this group also got off to chase him. This guy's friends got hold of 2-3 of these kids n they were just holding them when the cops arrived (1 white - 1 non-white), the white cop didnt even speak with the kids and just asked everybody to go home ... when the Indians said u r a racist , he just said dont teach me how to do my job. IMO the Indians also gave a few slaps to these teenagers and the cops didnt want to take it any further but one of the kids spit at the boy and with all this u can all imagine what kind of b'day he had :(( .. The cops could have at least warned those kids
When kids aged 12-14 harrass you, then there is something wrong. The way you know there is racial bias in the country is by studying crowd behavior in a sports arena.

thankfully I never had any issues. I lived in Minneapolis which is suppose to be low crime region. But as I was moving back to India. I heard some incidents on campus. One of my friend was almost mugged. In general, I had no incident that made me feel bad about USA. Most white people were really nice. One of my good friend who helped me learn driving was white and guess what he stayed couple of years in Australia and perhaps was only white american that knew about cricket.

I’ve always had my doubts bout Australia. I’ve never been there myself, but I saw a couple of ‘funny’ Aussie videos on Youtube and they weren’t funny at all. In fact, they were extremely offensive and racist. I had not seen such kind of ‘humor’ come out places like the U.K or the U.S. Aussies seem to have no problem basing their ‘humor’ on racial, ethnic or sexual stereotypes. To me, that is not humor. You might as well get a small Asian and have a dog chase him and laugh at that.