Positives for Pakistan from the India - Pak warm up game [June 3rd]

Actually I heard that they were instructed niot to dive unnecessarily as this was a warm-up game.no point injuring urselves.however no excuses for Bhajji dropping a sitter n Yuvi letting one go thru.we have to pull up i dont think India took it lightly.u don't see dhoni that pumped in even in main games as he was wen he caught a blinder off Afridi.good point about players not retiring.n i belive Dhoni is doing right by coming at 3.he should continue this atleast till Veeru is fit.then Rohit can take no.3 all in all,good stuff from India..i think death bowling is a worry.RP doesnt look the same RP of IPL. however He should retain his place in the side.i was a little dissaponted that Jadeja didnt play .i wanted to see him bowl .Ojha got two games n Jadeja didnt bowl in first game too.which i think i is a bit unfair unless he is carrying an injury
Jadeja isnt fated to play this T20 world cup.No use trying him. But i am sure we will be cheering for him two years from now.
Jadeja isnt fated to play this T20 world cup.No use trying him. But i am sure we will be cheering for him two years from now.
why not.he may not make it straightaway.but touchwood there can always be an injury.then we dony wanna have undercooked performers. i dont think part timers will be any successful.so why not try him
Yeah the way he got out i first thought "finally Afridi opened the inning again" but when i saw the stats Shahzaib had already played 2-3 balls which are too many for Afridi.He likes to get out on the first ball.Thats his USP.B-> And stop hyping your players.Let them play some matches.
couple pf more of these players and we will have a 3-3 over match

We were a bit lucky. a few mishits by Rohit & GG eluded the pak fielders. may not happen always.on a bad day at office the catches may reach opposition fielders. Bowling at death continues to be a problem, despite IPL experience of handling pressure. Raina and Rohit cud be considered for at least one over each in every match, instead of giving Yuvraj an immediate second over.in WC 20-20, batsmen are certainly going to attack his 2nd over if not first. Raina uses his brain and Rohit certainly is more accurate and does not feed hittable loose balls, like Yuvi does after his tight first overs.rotation of bowlers is important. the tail looks weak in batting.RPS,Ojha,PK does not inspire much confidence.. hope we win the WC.

We were a bit lucky. a few mishits by Rohit & GG eluded the pak fielders. may not happen always.on a bad day at office the catches may reach opposition fielders. Bowling at death continues to be a problem, despite IPL experience of handling pressure. Raina and Rohit cud be considered for at least one over each in every match, instead of giving Yuvraj an immediate second over.in WC 20-20, batsmen are certainly going to attack his 2nd over if not first. Raina uses his brain and Rohit certainly is more accurate and does not feed hittable loose balls, like Yuvi does after his tight first overs.rotation of bowlers is important. the tail looks weak in batting.RPS,Ojha,PK does not inspire much confidence.. hope we win the WC.
i dont think part timers shuld be used unless there is some help for spinners,raina,yuvraj,rohit all will get hammered.Yuvraj is best among them but u r right that consistenly changing them n ot giving then more than 1 over should be tried
Are you a bangladesh fan in disguise? What has he achieved to talk about? Sakeb is the only international class player Bangla has. Rest of them are fluke players.
do you need to be a bangladeshi to discuss their players......they are in the same group as india and i dont want india to repeat the 2007 cricket world cup in west indies n get knocked out by bangladesh.....well i dont know if bangaldesh has a world class player......but doesnt mean they wont have one in making....i just said rubel bowled at 92mph.....n that is quick....we are talking about mohammed amirs pace......:band:

Ryan harris bowled at 93 mph. Sami bowled at 94 mph. What did they achieve. Why is speed without result is even being discussed? What is next? Tendulkar turns the ball 78 degrees. There was this guy Steve Elworthy. He was comfortably crossing the speeds over 90 mph. Do you know what happened to his career? You probably never heard of him. Don't care whether you bowl at 50 mph or 100 mph.. just show the results before hyping someone.Brett lee, Tait, Steyn, Mitch, Siddle ..even unknowns like Ryan harris clocked over 90 mph. They didn't really break anyone's bones in the shorter version.

Ryan harris bowled at 93 mph. Sami bowled at 94 mph. What did they achieve. Why is speed without result is even being discussed? What is next? Tendulkar turns the ball 78 degrees. There was this guy Steve Elworthy. He was comfortably crossing the speeds over 90 mph. Do you know what happened to his career? You probably never heard of him. Don't care whether you bowl at 50 mph or 100 mph.. just show the results before hyping someone.Brett lee' date=' Tait, Steyn, Mitch, Siddle ..even unknowns like Ryan harris clocked over 90 mph. They didn't really break anyone's bones in the shorter version.[/quote'] speed is very important......without a good fast bowling you dont win in overseas conditions........its not about breaking bones the pace just gives the batsman a little less time to react and makes him prone to mistakes......things like swing and accuracy can be learnt over time.....speed is something you either have or you dont have.....we had a good swing and seam bowlers in 90s how many series we won.....but after zaheers ishants sreesanths we started winning because they have the capability to hit 90mph.... lee tait steyn mitch....are all very good bowlers.....they have broken bones in tests......but there extra pace does gives them that extra....if bowling fast wouldnot have matter...people wouldnt have been discussing larwood,tyson,hall,roberts,holding,lille,marshall,thomson,walsh,ambrose,donald,waqar etc etc there 1st quality was there ability to bowl fast.....swing and seam and accuracy came after that.....if you have great pace you can hope to learnd swing and accuracy......which of course some like sami,hayward,ngam,zondeki,best,silverwood etc etc never learned if you have pace you have atleast one quality to be a first bowler out of the 3 most required(others being movement and accuracy)you can hope to learn the other 3 and become a good bowler....but if you dont have pace well.....you dont have one of the cardinal requirements of fast bowling.....i being an indian is obsesse with fast bowling cause we havent produced an express bowler yet....i have done some research on physical mechanis of fast bowling.....manly by reading books of bio mechanics and physiology PS:i know who steve elworthy was...he played for south africa and i saw him playing.....
there 1st quality was there ability to bowl fast.....swing and seam and accuracy came after that.....if you have great pace you can hope to learnd swing and accuracy......which of course some like sami,hayward,ngam,zondeki,best,silverwood etc etc never learned .
Let these guys play for a while and check which group they belong to. Looking at Erratic nature of Aamir's bowling currently he belongs to Sami group. Majority of the fast bowlers when they bend their back can cross 140 k. Some don't do because they could lose control. Aamir didn't worry about losing control. Hence he looked faster. I am not at all impressed with him. He has a long way to go. Learning accuracy is not easy man. That is when bowlers start losing pace striving for accuracy.
Let these guys play for a while and check which group they belong to. Looking at Erratic nature of Aamir's bowling currently he belongs to Sami group. Majority of the fast bowlers when they bend their back can cross 140 k. Some don't do because they could lose control. Aamir didn't worry about losing control. Hence he looked faster. I am not at all impressed with him. He has a long way to go. Learning accuracy is not easy man. That is when bowlers start losing pace striving for accuracy.
i agree with your assesment of aamir and also with the fact that you loose pace when you try to be accurate.....thatz waht separates a promisng fast bowler from a good or a great fast bowler