Positives for Pakistan from the India - Pak warm up game [June 3rd]

I can't think of any. Can you ? :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Got their ar5e' kicked again. The supposed best t20 team in the world can't even win a lowly warm up game, let alone winning the cup. Thrashed by 9 wickets :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: And that too, with the major players rested. I am expecting another first round exit. Read and Weep :finger:

Guest gaurav_indian

Mohammed Aamir looks a good prospect. And here are our negatives Praveen Kumar and RP Singh bowling short pitch and full tosses wont help our team. :mad: I hope Zak gets fit soon.

Not a good way to promote cricket and in particular in Pakistan. Even though it's a warm up game Pakistan will be mourning today. If they continue to get thrashed like this often cricket will be the last thing that will be followed in Pakistan.

Don't want to gloat...it will come back and bite us in the butt. Look at Aqib Javed- remember his famous putdown to the effect Indians needed to eat more red meat to produce fast bowlers? Its been downhill for their bowlers ever since. They would give their back teeth to have Ishant or Zaheer's quality right now. Their bowlers on show look abysmally bad. Aqib may even lose his job as bowling coach. Irony of the highest order.

I dont think we should read too much into this performance from Pakistan, they can turn it on any time in the tournament. Still think they have a good enough team to reach the semis Well for us, it was a pleasure watching RS play, Gauti with a solid fifty and MSD too looks to be getting in the groove (however i would like to see Raina at no.3 on Saturday)

Not a good way to promote cricket and in particular in Pakistan. Even though it's a warm up game Pakistan will be mourning today. If they continue to get thrashed like this often cricket will be the last thing that will be followed in Pakistan.
Please King -- this is just a warm up game. There was some seriousness -- but reading too much into -- would make no sense. Though -- from a Paki perspective -- i would be worried about their bowling. But from an Indian perspective I worried about Indian bowling too in the last 3 overs or so. We should have restricted them to less then 150 -- around 145 -- gace away 15 runs too many -- which actually put them in a position from where they could win

Biggest plus is Gambhir more than Rohit. He is such an important component of Indian line up, He can rotate strike. He can play big shots when needed. And he is one of the best player against spin bowling especially while attacking. He should look to bat for 15 overs atleast.

It was a very professional performance by India. Pakistan as a team, we made some silly mistakes - Afridi been batting really well recently- when 45-2 after 4 overs, no need to have him in at no4 - Keeping Tanvir till late But despite that, India were easy winners. I predicted before the warm-ups that India, NZ and two of SA, Aus, Pak would reach semis.....I still believe Pakistan can do well, but the bowling is extremely weak. None of the bowlers looked good minus Aamir. I would definitely have Shehzad, Shahzaib, Akmal, Younis, Malik, Misbah, Afridi, Tanvir, Gul, Aamir, Ajmal- in that order. I would have Tanveer and Aamir open with Gul as first change and Afridi as first change and Ajmal and Malik thereafter. The bowling does worry me. It needs to improve to go far. India look great as expected.

It was a very professional performance by India. Pakistan as a team, we made some silly mistakes - Afridi been batting really well recently- when 45-2 after 4 overs, no need to have him in at no4 - Keeping Tanvir till late But despite that, India were easy winners. I predicted before the warm-ups that India, NZ and two of SA, Aus, Pak would reach semis.....I still believe Pakistan can do well, but the bowling is extremely weak. None of the bowlers looked good minus Aamir. I would definitely have Shehzad, Shahzaib, Akmal, Younis, Malik, Misbah, Afridi, Tanvir, Gul, Aamir, Ajmal- in that order. I would have Tanveer and Aamir open with Gul as first change and Afridi as first change and Ajmal and Malik thereafter. The bowling does worry me. It needs to improve to go far. India look great as expected.
:hahaha: at the way he was bowled...chaddi phad di uski PK ne :hysterical::hysterical: .......
Please King -- this is just a warm up game. There was some seriousness -- but reading too much into -- would make no sense. Though -- from a Paki perspective -- i would be worried about their bowling. But from an Indian perspective I worried about Indian bowling too in the last 3 overs or so. We should have restricted them to less then 150 -- around 145 -- gace away 15 runs too many -- which actually put them in a position from where they could win
For you it may be a warm up game but not for people living in Pakistan. The only joy they have right now is perhaps in cricket and even a win in a warm up game means a lot to them. I wouldn't care the least though, Pakistan is a team that hasn't played enough cricket and dare I say are hardly a team to look up to in international cricket. Barring Younis Khan I cannot see one single player that is capable of winning a berth in a combined world XI. These days India v Pak aren't as exciting as they used to be.