ICC auction list.India beats pakistan here too.

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

ICC auction list.India beats pakistan here too.

Auction Listings INDIA TEAM SIGNED SHIRT (1) PAKISTAN TEAM SIGNED SHIRT (1) COIN TOSS AUCTION PROGRAM (1)
INDIA TEAM SIGNED SHIRT Reserve Reached 28 05/Jun/09 : 05:00 PM $265,590.00 PAKISTAN TEAM SIGNED SHIRT Reserve Reached 9 05/Jun/09 : 05:00 PM $10,001.00
http://integrated.imgecommerce.com/icct20.htm And these are not ICF money.:giggle:

The numbers obviously denote the economic state of the two countries. BTW I don't quite know why India should compete with Pakistan though? They should be competing with bigger countries and larger economies in all walks of life.

The numbers obviously denote the economic state of the two countries. BTW I don't quite know why India should compete with Pakistan though? They should be competing with bigger countries and larger economies in all walks of life.
exactly.. people need to move on and look forward..
exactly ... India is trying to compete with the top countries and become one of the economic superpowers.. why should we even think of competing with a beggar nation .. anyways the recession has made India and China better positioned economially than most other countries.. while companies in the so called superpowers like US, UK etc. were filing for bankruptcy every other day, Indian companies survived and even flourished through this period :isalute: