Star News - Dressing room ka drama

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Star News - Dressing room ka drama Seriously enough of this bulls*** channel.Tune into star news at 9:30 pm they are going to show there was a fight b/w sehwag and dhoni in the dressing room.Exclusive report my foot.When everything is going right these jokers have to ruin everything.:mad: :hitler: :hitler: :mad: :mad:

Guest gaurav_indian
They should rename it to Star ‘Entertainment’ Channel. There’s nothing ‘news’-like about this thing.
Sehwag is a team man.But they showed one clip where sehwag faced three balls in the net and then went away from there.And gambhir asked him "what happened why are you leaving?":nervous:
Sehwag is a team man.But they showed one clip where sehwag faced three balls in the net and then went away from there.And gambhir asked him "what happened why are you leaving?":nervous:
That could mean a million things! :nono: Did they present any credible piece of information?
Guest Hiten.
Today News 24 promised an exclusive at 3 PM on the person who dared to address Aishwarya as aunty.
Please tell me you are kidding ? :nervous:
Guest gaurav_indian
Dhoni knows how to keep his wards happy. He has kept yuvraj in check for so long. I am sure its not about the opening slot tussle. It could be something else.
Besharma duo?:hatsoff:
Dhoni knows how to keep his wards happy. He has kept yuvraj in check for so long. I am sure its not about the opening slot tussle. It could be something else.
I don't even mind if their is a slight disagreement, these are grown up men we are talking about and they are pros - they'd know how to sort things out. Differences in opinions are often healthy.
Guest gaurav_indian
I don't even mind if their is a slight disagreement' date= these are grown up men we are talking about and they are pros - they'd know how to sort things out. Differences in opinions are often healthy.
And its good now Sehwag will be hungry.Bad news for the opposing teams.Bechari gayi kaam se.:band:

if it is true it should not be telecast on national channel. wtf our news channels especially India Tv always show these kind of news which have no sense. for example- "dhoni ki gandhigiri" (when he apologies for dropping catches at post match ceremony) or showing sachin as amir khan in ghajni where the sentences like "main 25,000 runs banaoonga", "mai 100 centuries banaoonga" written on his body.