I waited five years to get Dhoni bowled: Sree

src I waited five years to get Dhoni bowled: Sree 6 Jun 2009, 0008 hrs IST, CHOKKAPAN S, TNN Controversy’s favourite child Shanthakumaran Sree Santh was at it again at the IPL 2 What’s more, even Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni wasn’t spared this time. After bowling a peach of a delivery to rattle Mahi’s stumps, Sree started his ‘victory’ lap around the ground. Dhoni wasn’t amused. But that’s Sree Santh for you — a streak of brilliance and a touch of madness blended in unequal proportion. “After all, I waited five years to get Dhoni bowled. I couldn’t even manage that in the nets. He hits you really hard, you know?†says Sree with glee. What about his run-in with Matthew Hayden? “I don’t know what it’s all about. I hope Hayden is having a great holiday now and I’d like to meet him at the next IPL,†replies Sree. Haydos will be 39 next year. “Hmm... let’s hope,†Sree quips. The big-hitting Hayden might have said that Sree is an over-rated bowler. Well, his Aussie mate, Brett Lee, has something else to say. “Brett said that me bowling consistently seam up at 140-plus was amazing,†says Sree. So, do controversies chase him or does he ask for them? “Whatever. Luckily, I’ve been off for the past six months,†he says. In fact, he’s bored with not much to do apart from his training at Kochi. “I may either go to Sydney or the MRF academy for training. I have also spoken to Tom Moody and Patrick Farhart (King’s XI Punjab’s coach and physio) about an intensive training plan. But nothing is decided at the moment,†says Sree. Enjoying his break, he’s keenly following the Twenty20 World Cup. “Unfortunately, I couldn’t be a part of the team. I’m sure India is going to do an encore this time,†reckons Sree. What’s his message for the boys? “Play your natural game. I’m looking forward to completing a hat-trick of victories with you guys in the next edition. Jai Ho!†says Sree.
Guest gaurav_indian

And wait for 10-12 more years to get another chance in team india. Ispe film banani chaiye "Kya fool hai hum"

Guest gaurav_indian
What an idiot this guy is. I hope he stays away from the team.
You know who is a coward? Who defects and runs away from his team. A coward is someone who just doesn't have the balls to stand by what he believes in and who he supports. And there is no lack of such people.

This is just another media hype. I listened to what he said in the match he bowled dhoni with a yorker, and he said : "Dhoni is very good at picking yorkers early and i havent been able to bowl him even in the nets ever. So i always wanted to do it and am happy i did it today". I dont see anything bad in that ....

Guest gaurav_indian
This is just another media hype. I listened to what he said in the match he bowled dhoni with a yorker, and he said : "Dhoni is very good at picking yorkers early and i havent been able to bowl him even in the nets ever. So i always wanted to do it and am happy i did it today". I dont see anything bad in that ....
He gave that interview after that match.This one is new.

There is an interview in Malyalamanorama,my malayali friends might have watched .He boasted that he would play for India next 10 years no matte what .He looked every bit arrogant,too emotional with childish attitude.

Guest gaurav_indian
There is an interview in Malyalamanorama' date='my malayali friends might have watched .[b']He boasted that he would play for India next 10 years no matte what .He looked every bit arrogant,too emotional with childish attitude.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Plz post that interview in Jokes section.
The Sreesanth hatred on the forum is mind boggling considering he is one of the most talented fast bowlers to have emerged from the country and did for India what a host of stars were unable to do - win a test match in South Africa.
Totally agree. No idea why everyone hates him so much. He a great talent who has done very well for India at times. Really hope he gets fit then would be straight in to my test squad. I also really like him, great character. Great dancer as well:cantstop:
There is an interview in Malyalamanorama' date='my malayali friends might have watched .He boasted that he would play for India next 10 years no matte what .He looked every bit arrogant,too emotional with childish attitude.[/quote'] hehe...he is a joker and very good at that