Can Bangaldesh beat Ireland?

in world cup 2007, giants ireland beat a poor Bangladesh very easily by 74 runs. wil bangladesh suffer the same kind of embarrassment in their next match? will rubble hussain break the sound barrier? will tamil iqbal hit a six? these are questions i have for u guys today it shud be a good match but i tip 20 run win by ireland. india can lend them pravin kumar, so he can get match practice

Guest gaurav_indian

I will cheer for Ireland.If they make it to the Super 8 then they will be in the same group with Pakistan.:giggle:

ireland has bull lashers of their own mr. insider nial o'brian is a very good player. here is fotographic preview of what he is gonna do to east pakistans team 340x.jpg he scored 62 against sa in the warm up
B-> B->B-> B->
Would love to see bangladesh getting kicked out in the first round itself .. I think even if ireland loses to bangladesh then also india must do whtever to keep bangladesh out on NRR .. :D
If Ireland loses to BD only way India can help Ireland to move to next round is by losing to them with a specific NRR.