Schadenfreude, II

Oh, how much fun is it to watch this pathetic, overhyped clown slogger embarrass himself? Couldn't succeed in test cricket, given an attention span shorter than a Chris Martin innings. Inconsistent in ODIs, and now in a form of the game where people thought he'd succeed, where a six-and-out can still be a useful knock - he STILL can barely put bat to ball. And when he finally connects with one, he holes out to the deep. Boom boom indeed. Oh this is hysterical! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ian chappel was talking about how wasim akram said afridi's batting has become all about closing your eyes and hitting big my response - wasnt this what his batting was always about? this guy (or shud i say KID?) wouldnt even make a top ranji side, what an *****y cricketer

But' date=' be honest- wasnt he beastly? You saw how far up the ball went even when he edged it. Beastly. And thats what matters right?[/quote'] thats right bro, it went reallly high also, he bowls really really PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHT as phaasht as irfan pathan i'm off to have a **** to his foto
thats right bro' date= it went reallly high also, he bowls really really PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHT as phaasht as irfan pathan i'm off to have a **** to his foto
Thats it. Now is it his fault that the boundaries are not vertical. Otherwise that would have been a six. You cant blame him for that. He is such a beast.

But Paki's are brainless twits. Here is the guy, allegedly can hit the ball and score very quickly. Why is he not opening the innings when there not many fielders in the deep and so he can score lot more and give Pak a good opening? They are wasting the talunt of this 22 year old. :0). But, I guess brain and Paki don't go together.

Guest Hiten.

Pakistan definitely were looking up to Afridi to do a "UV" (against BD) for them to chase this target. He failed miserably as he tried to clobber each and every delivery with brute force albeit missing the ball. This shows how important UV's innings was against BD and how important he is in the Indian line up. Clean hitters are the order of the day for any T20 match, in order to post a daunting target or chase one.

He's too old, he's mid 30s and has lost his reflexes that used to aid him hit the ball. His rants were too much after he bowled the 19th over where he was taken for 15 runs. He was yelling at Ajmal because he conceeded one extra run off the last ball. Afridi is just a waste of space who is content on blaming everything but himself. He's no good folks, he has never been consistent. As usual another player over hyped to core by Pakistani fans. Only two players are worth their salt in Pakistan team, Younis Khan and Misbah. The rest are good for nothing.