Live Betting: Pakistan Makes it to Super 8 ( CHECK YET TO PAY LIST )

why will anyone bet on Ireland win in this thread at odds of 1:1 when it is odds of 5.50 in the official betting :doh:
betting section = to make $$$$$$$$$$$$ live betting = bragging rights & winner has right to make fun of loser(s) :finger::finger::finger:
betting section = to make $$$$$$$$$$$$ live betting = bragging rights & winner has right to make fun of loser(s) :finger::finger::finger:
ok .. then I bet 480000 anyways it will be a bit different because Pakis wont go to the next round even if they win a close match
Good point' date=' there goes my another million.:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Hey, since we are both BRC supporters, I say you send me a gift for all those match threads, say vaat? :angelic: (it needn't be from ur account. I'll take amits')
Hey, since we are both BRC supporters, I say you send me a gift for all those match threads, say vaat? :angelic: (it needn't be from ur account. I'll take amits')
Sure thing, I should help you out when in need. Rajeev seems to have far too much to spare :--D