Do you think Sponsors/Brand Managers influence Dhoni's decisions........

So you drink VB and you become fat like Boon and Warnie. You drink Complan and you become hot like Aisha Takia. VB= Epic Fail! Complan=Epic Win!!
You missed the point of the Warne ad. Drink VB and 'anything will turn'. :winky: VB still = Win! Complan = for the kiddies who can't take their alcohol yet! :aetsch:
I hope Dhoni is not going to come at no. 3 in the Super 8 stage.. Let Raina or Rohit come at 3 with Yuvi to follow them.. Dhoni should bat at no. 6 with YKP at 7
yes if we have a decent start, then m$d sud bat >5 and hopefully be aggressive, not as tuk-tuk dhoni. no tuk-tuking required unless he is trying to stem a quick loss of a few wickets. he did enough in IPL, spare the indian team of needless tuk-s!
In a team with Ghambir' date=' Sehwag, Yuvi, Raina and Yosuf Pathan may i please know which one of these 5 can play the anchor role with any consistency?[/quote'] Gambhir, Yusuf and Rohit can adapt perfectly. tell me what was the need for Dhoni to kill the momentum when GG was already slowing down?we had Raina,Yuvi,Pathan,Irfan to come .it is a 20 over match. already 1/3rd of overs completed. very similar to CSK semi final.
Yup even if Badrinath is not in the squad' date=' by showing that Dhoni can bat at #3, he's essentially ruining Badri's career for him. I think he's more anti-tamil nadu and anti-badri than pro-money making. He must really hate Badrinath - poor fellow.[/quote'] Oh, yes. diversionary tactics.brand any Dhoni critic as Tamilian.great way to divert from the discussion.well done.

Honestly too much conspiracy theory.... Eventually if Dhoni screws up he is the loser as he will not be as popular as he is now once India stops losing. I don't agree with him batting at no.3 and I reckon he should bat at no.6 but he makes errors of judgement like the rest and is a bit stubborn but better than a lot of other captains that have come and gone. He is the best thing that has happened to Indian cricket in this century.

Gambhir' date=' Yusuf and Rohit can adapt perfectly. tell me what was the need for Dhoni to kill the momentum when GG was already slowing down?we had Raina,Yuvi,Pathan,Irfan to come .it is a 20 over match. already 1/3rd of overs completed. very similar to CSK semi final.[/quote'] Yusuf and Rohit maybe shd prove themselves first before you can expect me to believe that they can do it. So Gambhir was slowing down when he was set and you are blaming Dhoni. Ghambhir should have gone on to score quickly while the new player could have settled down. Maybe Gambhir was trying to get more face time on TV as per his sponsors wish. Yeah.....thats definitely it. Gambhir slowed down because he was influenced by his sponsors and brand manager. Wow....Ranjan, you sir, are a genius.You have uncovered a complex conspiracy theory on the works for 15 years in a matter of second. We, the ICF, salute you.
Yusuf and Rohit maybe shd prove themselves first before you can expect me to believe that they can do it. So Gambhir was slowing down when he was set and you are blaming Dhoni. Ghambhir should have gone on to score quickly while the new player could have settled down. Maybe Gambhir was trying to get more face time on TV as per his sponsors wish. Yeah.....thats definitely it. Gambhir slowed down because he was influenced by his sponsors and brand manager. Wow....Ranjan, you sir, are a genius.You have uncovered a complex conspiracy theory on the works for 15 years in a matter of second. We, the ICF, salute you.
now Gambhir and Dhoni are two different type of batsmen. Dhoni can clear the fence at will, he has tremendous power. he can hit along the ground as well as loft the ball way back in to stand. he was not nplaying west indies attack of 1980's or the great australian attack. neither the fielders were south africans or australians. it is lowly Bangladesh when they were almost wilting.the Beast Dhoni comes out and slows down.That was my point. he shud have sent Yuvi or Raina or even any of the pathan brothers or he shud have tried to accelerate the scoring having come in at #3. the situation demanded him to score quickly and continue to take the match away from BD. he failed to capitalize on a good start.here. he failed in IPL Semis too after an excellent start. as they sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.you excell in that.

Gambhir has always been a reckless batsman. But in the last year, he has been more responsible thus increasing his face time as per his sponsors wishes. That was my point. Having opened and settled, he should have gone after the bowling . But just like in the IPL and dozens of games this year, he hasnt. "They" must be the nut cases who believes in conspiracy theories.

I dont buy this theory.. but at the same why he wud come in at no.3 continuously when u hava superb batsman performing well at that position is bewildering.. and hes not even doing welll at this position. he feckedup the semi in IPL... and in the last match against bangles, yuvi saved his a.rse.. if hes gonna keep doing it, we might face 2nd round exit for sure..then again dhoni can never make a mistake.. if India loses, its always cuz of others.. and yea dhoni worshippers dont have a defending point.. and its silly their only point of defense is labelling anyone criticising dhoni as hater or tamils... better comeup with something better next time..

Yusuf and Rohit maybe shd prove themselves first before you can expect me to believe that they can do it. So Gambhir was slowing down when he was set and you are blaming Dhoni. Ghambhir should have gone on to score quickly while the new player could have settled down.
when Rohit was out, Gambhir's score was 22* (21b 3x4).. it clearly shows he was playing tuk tuk batting for T20 standards.. so any sane captain wud send a hitter who can compensate Gambhir's consolidating approach.. u dont send another tuk tuk batsman... and what was raina (who was in terrific form) doing in the dug out getting wasted.. as a captain, dont u wanna send ur best batsmen to face more balls to increase the chance of scoring?
me thinks his policy is to come higher up the order and make sure that there isnt a collapse ' date=' he is playing safe by making sure that they dont get all out for say 100-120 while other batsmen go for the shots and try to score fast..[/quote'] duh... when there is already one batsman whos doing the job, why do u need another one?? Raina came in at the 18th over.. thats ridiculous.. he shud b facing more overs.. sorry Dhoni's move doesnt make any sense at all..
duh... when there is already one batsman whos doing the job, why do u need another one?? Raina came in at the 18th over.. thats ridiculous.. he shud b facing more overs.. sorry Dhoni's move doesnt make any sense at all..
It doesnt make sense since Rainia should be batting ahead of MSD but Im just guessing what he might be thinking ... anyway this strategy = :fail: