Manjrekar's love with Pakistan

Guest gaurav_indian

Pakistan was playing well today and they deserve the appreciation.If you dont like someone's commentary then switch off the volume.

The lovefest was slightly over the top. A comment once or twice is fine but it seemed like he had nothing else to talk about (then again' date=' with the game meandering along, he didn't).[/quote'] good post.. See a Pak poster agreeing with me too. He tryes to be sweet and ends up beeing little extra..

If a team plays well, they must be praised. Cricketics, don't let the rivalry cloud your enjoyment of cricket. Pakistan were brilliant today. You won't see them play this well very often, so might as well enjoy it. Moment of the match for me was when afridi ran 50 yards for that catch, celebrated, turned and threw it back with all his strength. Raw, unadulterated passion, and you can see why Pakistani supporters love him. He epitomises the Pakistani side with his inconsistency, his mercurial nature and his capacity for unfettered brilliance. It was good to watch them blow NZ away today.

Dhondy, they did play well. No doubt. but he continued on and on about other stuff which never pertained to this match or victory. Hence my such reaction. May be this didn't require a thread i shall agree on that but Manjrekar drags the appreciation part into some wonderland where the appreciation gets converted into serious exaggeration of a particular team.

Dhondy' date=' they did play well. No doubt. but he continued on and on about other stuff which never pertained to this match or victory. Hence my such reaction. May be this didn't require a thread i shall agree on that but Manjrekar [b']drags the appreciation part into some wonderland where the appreciation gets converted into serious exaggeration of a particular team.
That's marital love for you! Rameez must have turned pink after hearing that.
If a team plays well, they must be praised. Cricketics, don't let the rivalry cloud your enjoyment of cricket. Pakistan were brilliant today. You won't see them play this well very often, so might as well enjoy it. Moment of the match for me was when afridi ran 50 yards for that catch, celebrated, turned and threw it back with all his strength. Raw, unadulterated passion, and you can see why Pakistani supporters love him. He epitomises the Pakistani side with his inconsistency, his mercurial nature and his capacity for unfettered brilliance. It was good to watch them blow NZ away today.
Definitely. I was once the same but since jellybean 2007, I appreciate India's performances a lot. Also I like the game of cricket first and appreciate performances irrespective of team or player if good!