Off to WI in 10 days...what should be our squad?

Sooda

Ashish Nehra He had a great T20 and has ODI pedigree. Would be good to see how far he has come with a run of a few internationals. Id like it to be SRT ©, M Vijay, S Raina, S Badrinath, R Sharma, D Kartik, Y Pathan, P Kumar, P Ojha, R P Singh, Munaf R Jadeja, V Kohli, I Pathan, A Nehra Rest Yuvraj, MSD, Viru, zak, Ishant. Apparently though Tendulkar dosent want to go it seems- perhaps because of ALL THE CRICKET hes been playing of late and lets be realistic though- With Viru not there MSD will be going

In the wake of the recent squad announcement. This would be my XI: Gambhir Vijay Sharma Yuvraj Dhoni Badrinath Yusuf / Nayar Harbhajan Praveen / Ojha RP Singh Nehra / Ishant I think one of the things we need to move away from is this pre-occupation with SR. Yes its great to have someone who can blast sixes but more often than not, you need people who have the technical prowess to score against most bowlers. I think Badrinath is a good selection. We know his domestic record is strong. Furthermore, he showed in the IPL that he can up the scoring rate when he wants to. Plus, he bolsters our batting line-up in the case of a top order collapse.