Off to WI in 10 days...what should be our squad?

Sooda

First ODI is at sabina Park on June 26th. Theres no respite for the poor guys is there. Hope they rest a few key players before the tests (we are playing tests there also arent we?)- the likes of Ishant and Zak possibly even MSD. Heck play an A team SRT,GG,M Vijay,Sub Bad, Rohit, Irfan, Ravi J, DKK, Dhawal, RPS, Ojha, Virat, yousuf, balaji and Piyush can make the rest of the squad

Acha- so no test in WI my bad After these ODIs next stop champions trophy Was (semi) joking with the A team suggestion and this... >> SRT,GG,M Vijay,Sub Bad, Rohit, Irfan, Ravi J, DKK, Dhawal K, RPS, Ojha, Virat, yousuf, balaji and Piyush can make the rest of the squad Is pretty realistic Id say. Except Raina would be there too...

Man' date=' do you guys ever get some rest? BCCI and Modi will suck every penny out of your players. They deserve some good long rest.[/quote'] you are right. i have seen them playing non stop cricket. i don't blame on the players low energy level. they either need to rotate their players or give them good rest. i am sure they stay away from their homes and family for a long long time. when you look at the indian team lineup, it is full of star studded players. its even more unbelievable that dravid, 10dulkar, sehwag, gangully like players are not in the team. it is just hard to believe why india could not run through all these teams. i think they had a much better team to go with for this World T20. Give em some rest BCCI
Guest gaurav_indian
Man' date=' do you guys ever get some rest? BCCI and Modi will suck every penny out of your players. They deserve some good long rest.[/quote'] Dont worry lol india arent playing too many matches this year.And BCCI doesnt decide the FTP its decided by ICC.
Guest gaurav_indian
Even Yuvi and bhajji deserve rest. How many ODIs do we play? My team SRT Kohli Dinesh Karthik Ojha Badrinath Rahane Nayar Munaf Sudeep Tyagi Dhawal Kulkarni Shikar Dhawan
under 19 ki team na bhej de?T20 WC haarne ke baad kuch toh jeetne do.:((

Bring back Rahul Dravid and even Laxman. They aren't playing too much cricket. Also introduce the likes of Pandey, Virat Kohli and a few other youngsters. Let them for once get to play with Tendulkar, Dravids, Laxmans and Sehwags. They won't get an opportunity otherwise. Rest Ishant Sharma, Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan Singh among the bowlers. Get Amit Mishra, Chawla and Ojha on the tour. I think the following players need some decent rest other than the bowlers mentioned above : Dhoni Yusuf Pathan Yuvraj Singh Gambhir