What went wrong? - Reasons India lost - Vent it out here

Common guys, because of Dhoni we were once called the World Champs and still 7 more days to go. The people are saying the World Champs are gone, after 9 months we are going to win it again. Has dada ever won the world cup for us? never. What about Dravid? Dravid made sure we get knocked out from the first round. Guys chillax, Dhoni will win the Champions Trophy and the next T20 world cup also the Odi world cup. GO Team India Go!!!!

Common guys' date=' because of Dhoni we were once called the World Champs and still 7 more days to go. The people are saying the World Champs are gone, after 9 months we are going to win it again. Has dada ever won the world cup for us? never. What about Dravid? [b']Dravid made sure we get knocked out from the first round. Guys chillax, Dhoni will win the Champions Trophy and the next T20 world cup also the Odi world cup. GO Team India Go!!!!
troll alert
it seems like you took the MJ song "Black or White' too seriously' date=' you started posting with a dwayne bravo avatar and now you have a [b']white dude in your avatar :sherlock:
it's Barney!!! WHAD UP? white dude :rolleyes: :headshake:
it seems like you took the MJ song "Black or White' too seriously' date=' you started posting with a dwayne bravo avatar and now you have a white dude in your avatar :sherlock:[/quote'] LOL Bravo is one of my favorite player paaji, Also I like the show "How I met your mother" It's Barney Stinson, suit up? But paaji i haven't said anything negative have I. "Black or White" Bro we are all human beings and I have nothing against color. I am not low minded, paaji rang mein kya hein asli baat to heart main hain:two_thumbs_up:
Reasons: 1: Dhoni 2: Dhoni 3: Dhoni his attitude, over confidence, arrogance, incorrect decisions, and lack of form or hitting ability
OMG..we change colors so fast huh???? Isn't it the same Dhoni who brought us so many victories??can we not digest and forego one trophy?? Get adjusted to ups & downs mate.....We will regain our supremacy & only Dhoni can/will make it.
OMG..we change colors so fast huh???? Isn't it the same Dhoni who brought us so many victories??can we not digest and forego one trophy?? Get adjusted to ups & downs mate.....We will regain our supremacy & only Dhoni can/will make it.
i like :icflove:

1. ishant sharma kept playing and giving away runs 2. rpsingh, our best bowler, wasn't utilised for the first 3 games 3. if dhoni wanted to strengthen the batting line-up, why did he opt for jaddu instead of dinesh kaarthick, i'd say jaddu, the batsman, is responsible for this loss due to his poor strike rate 4. rpsingh had one over left, he has been excellent at the death, while bhajji gave away 4 wides 5. the boys lacked intensity in the feild

1. ishant sharma kept playing and giving away runs 2. rpsingh, our best bowler, wasn't utilised for the first 3 games 3. if dhoni wanted to strengthen the batting line-up, why did he opt for jaddu instead of dinesh kaarthick, i'd say jaddu, the batsman, is responsible for this loss due to his poor strike rate 4. rpsingh had one over left, he has been excellent at the death, while bhajji gave away 4 wides 5. the boys lacked intensity in the feild
Well siad friend....but why was all these taking place???? this wasn't the case in the past.....Dhoni always made wise decisions & the players were constantly active & energetic on the field...I blame the IPL..the timing of the IPL was insane & it was too much for our guys to cope up with....I seriously have no idea why IPL should be given so much of importance & priority.

1.over confident team 2.under prepared....didnot thought bowlers will bounce them in england...may be thought they would pitch it up to get swing in england 3.playing ravindra jadeja.....he looks out of sorts. 4.yusuf and yuvi coming to far down 5.raina and rohit falling to short stuff while most of us thought they will be up to it 6.our fast bowlers suddenly became trundlers...and we couldnot return pace with pace....which we did for last couple of years 7.our midas touch captain....i dont know what has happned to him 8.viru injured and out 9our team is tired after continous cricket 10.biggest reason is Deepika Padukone.....she was at lords....sitting behind arun jaitley

Yesterday India lost for a few reasons. Harbhajan's 10 wides down leg side and especially the 5 wides in last over were crucial were they not? India played the opposite of 2007. Then they were fearless, this time they feared defeat and that makes a team suffer in 20-20. Putting Jadeja at number 4 against short-pitch bowling that Gambhir, Sharma and Raina struggled against was a bad move. Dhoni said he wanted to get him to 'stabilise the innings'...it's 20-20 for god sakes and players like Yuvraj should be given as long as possible to stay at the crease and cause carnage. The poor man, as great as he is, can't work miracles all the time. Dhoni himself is now technically good but cannot hit boundaries freely as he first did and this cost team India. Despite the shoddy fielding from India at times, I feel that had Yuvraj and the most underrated player, Yusuf Pathan come in much earlier, India would have won. Ishant Sharma also looked a shadow of his test and 50 over self too.

1.over confident team 2.under prepared....didnot thought bowlers will bounce them in england...may be thought they would pitch it up to get swing in england 3.playing ravindra jadeja.....he looks out of sorts. 4.yusuf and yuvi coming to far down 5.raina and rohit falling to short stuff while most of us thought they will be up to it 6.our fast bowlers suddenly became trundlers...and we couldnot return pace with pace....which we did for last couple of years 7.our midas touch captain....i dont know what has happned to him 8.viru injured and out 9our team is tired after continous cricket 10.biggest reason is Deepika Padukone.....she was at lords....sitting behind arun jaitley
:dance:god i didn't see her. Wish I did!

we missed flintoff:cantstop: seriously this was a good team,but wen u have an arrogant captain making same mistakes over n over again,u cant do much 1.England had literally warned that they r gonna use short pich bowling,still we had Raina,worst player of short pitch bowling,at no.3,despite him failing against windies.it was bound to fail n it did. 2.getting RP n Jadeja was a positive move,jadeja should have always been ther as he is better T20 bowler than Ojha.but Irfan was dropped for no reason.hes the sort of player who raises his performances in crunch games n Dhoni dropped him.n why did Ishant continue to play.he is a poor T20 bowler.n RP didn't even complete his quota despite having 1 for 13 in 3 overs 3.wtf was Jdeja doing at no.4? Yuvraj owns that position n u dont move ur best player out of position despite him being in terrific form 153 was an easy target for this much vaunted batting line-up but stupid decsion cost us