I hope Dhoni doesnt resign from captaincy because of media pressure.

Guest gaurav_indian

Man we get kicked out 0-3 in the Super 8s and some of you guys are still singing praises.
for all the highs we have to accept few lows. WI and Eng were ready for us, played better cricket and rightly won; but we played poor cricket its a young team, which didnt performed well; they will learn.
That's fine, he has done a lot of good for Indian cricket. But c',mon, in this series he has been awful both with the bat and as a captain.
One off series is not enough. He will have to consistently fail for 2 years for me to even entertain thoughts of dissing him.
Guest gaurav_indian
One off series is not enough. He will have to consistently fail for 2 years for me to even entertain thoughts of dissing him.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
they are tired.. i dont blame them.. Kirsten is right.. the schedule is rediculous to begin with.. they also needed time for gelling after being rivals in IPL..
Oh c'mon, that's lame. These guys have played together before. Regarding effects of IPL, when you have guys like Dilshan making use of their IPL experience to get better why can't our players do the same?
I really hope the Dhoni does resign or take a break at least. That way anyone who's unsure about his captaincy will get a good look at the Indian team under a new captain like err, Sehwag, or Gambhir etc etc. Sometimes you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone and it's going the same way with Dhoni's capataincy.
C'mon its juts one tournament loss man :S Stop acting like Pakistan.. Sack captains after every series :giggle:

Even though I believe Dhoni is a stupid as hell Captain, he needs to put up a fight now against The Press and his effigy burners. Then resign later :hysterical: BUT first he needs to show the press and the radical people including retired failed cricketers that they can try to spin as much drama as they can but it doesn't affect him or the team in any way.

Even though I believe Dhoni is a stupid as hell Captain, he needs to put up a fight now against The Press and his effigy burners. Then resign later :hysterical: BUT first he needs to show the press and the radical people including retired failed cricketers that they can try to spin as much drama as they can but it doesn't affect him or the team in any way.
LOL Well said Son Goku :--D Dhoni needs to kamehamehaaaaa:yay: