I hope Dhoni doesnt resign from captaincy because of media pressure.

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

I hope Dhoni doesnt resign from captaincy because of media pressure. If you dont know what i am talking about watch all these news channels.They are calling Dhoni villian."Dhoni mein ab woh baat nahi rahi" "dhoni ko T20 captaincy se hata dena chahiye" "IPL ke side effects" "kya humein dhoni ki apology accept kar leni chahiye" :wall: I still remember how they were creating pressure on Rahul Dravid to resign from captaincy. Gutter indian media.:wall: :wall:

Guest gaurav_indian
No please Dhoni shouldn't do that .I am sick of this bull crap media.It is like they wanted India to lose so that they can score some points over Dhoni. Sadists !
Yeah i also feel the same.:mad:
No please Dhoni shouldn't do that .I am sick of this bull crap media.It is like they wanted India to lose so that they can score some points over Dhoni. Sadists !
Bad news always makes "good news" Riya :icflove: indian media is total bakwaaaaasss!! i'm sure Dhoni as well as the rest of the team will bounce back!
Guest gaurav_indian
I think he needs to grow his hair back. He had the "midas touch" with the long hair :--D
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Guest Gunner

I see 0 reasons for Dhoni to resign. He is a tough chap and he is the one to take the Indian team forward. The only thing which worries me about Dhoni is his fear of losing outweighs his desire to win. He needs to work on that psychologically.