Sreesanth hopeful of comeback in WI tour

Feed

Guest gaurav_indian
Squad has been announced Appam and you are not in that.:aetsch:
:yay::yay::yay: Isko baithe bithaaye ladoo chahiye.

Why is everone so happy he has not been selected? its not as if we are blessed with pacey bowlers, who make the ball talk and bowl with heart. All thoe who diss him get out the videos of our last tour of SA, were he bowled brilliantly and was to hot for the saffies to handle in their own back yard. He has bad luck with injuries but will be back. Am sure he will put in some eye catching performances in domestic perfomances and force his way back

Why is everone so happy he has not been selected? its not as if we are blessed with pacey bowlers, who make the ball talk and bowl with heart. All thoe who diss him get out the videos of our last tour of SA, were he bowled brilliantly and was to hot for the saffies to handle in their own back yard. He has bad luck with injuries but will be back. Am sure he will put in some eye catching performances in domestic perfomances and force his way back
that was in 2006 rite? so it was the only test match we could talk about sreesanth.. and its 2009 .. wakeup..

Like it or not, Sreesanth brings animation and emotion to his bowling...something we lacked the whole of the t20 tournament, and I'm guessing we'll continue on till someone starts acting energetic and pumped in the field. Just takes one person to pump the others..

Sreesanth is using cricket to promote himself and he desperately wants to date some bollywood chicks. For that he needs the game of cricket,its glamour,fame and money.If he really loves the game he would complete a full series without getting injured .He has to show that passion in the cricket field.

Yup Ishant is poorer than Sree in ODIs. Sree will go for runs. But he will get you wickets like he shattered the stumps of Hayden and GIlly. For what its worth GIlly rates Sreesanth's slower one highly. Ishant is good in Tests? How? What is his bowling average outside India? I think it is over 50.

Sreesanth is using cricket to promote himself and he desperately wants to date some bollywood chicks. For that he needs the game of cricket' date=its glamour,fame and money.If he really loves the game he would complete a full series without getting injured .He has to show that passion in the cricket field.
??????? Why do you keep bringing that up ? Whats so wrong with trying to date Bollywood chicks ? 9 out of 10 people on this board would date a Bollywood chick if they had a chance. It is bloody annoying that people keep bringing off field stuff while discussing performance of cricketers.
??????? Why do you keep bringing that up ? Whats so wrong with trying to date Bollywood chicks ? 9 out of 10 people on this board would date a Bollywood chick if they had a chance. It is bloody annoying that people keep bringing off field stuff while discussing performance of cricketers.
who is the 10th? :sherlock:
And Sree got a chance and he is making use of it maximum.Thats what i told. And he has to earn his place in cricket through hardwork.How he got chance? By cricket .How much is he committed to this game? He has to show it. Heard about cricketers called Imran khan or Viv Richards? .Yes they have dated some of the most glamorous chicks .Yet no one bothered to talk about them .U know why? they reign supreme in the cricket pitch . People do discuss about a cricketer's off field antics if they can't do or even earn a place in the cricket team .A natural question .What is he doing ? then we have an answer that he is running after bollywpood chicks.Thats all.
Guest Hiten.

Oh man. Selectors turn a blind eye on Sree again. I don't understand why couldn't they select Sreesanth for 'not so important' ODI series against WI ? If they don't trust him at least give him a chance in useless series like these to prove his worth. Ishant Sharma desperately needs rest and he should have been rested for Sreesanth. I agree with Prof, Sreesanth should go to county for a season and tune his bowling rather than hoping against hopes to don an Indian shirt.

Oh man. Selectors turn a blind eye on Sree again. I don't understand why couldn't they select Sreesanth for 'not so important' ODI series against WI ? If they don't trust him at least give him a chance in useless series like these to prove his worth. Ishant Sharma desperately needs rest and he should have been rested for Sreesanth. I agree with Prof' date=' Sreesanth should go to county for a season and tune his bowling rather than hoping against hopes to don an Indian shirt.[/quote'] absolutely the domestic system of india won't do him any good
Guest gaurav_indian
Pehle woh cricket mein kuch karke toh dikhaaye.Jumma jumma 2 saal huey nahi cricket khele ke apne aap ko Imran Khan samajhne laga.Usey bas fame chahiye jo mil chuka hai.And when off field controversies affects players performance then everyone will talk about it.Even after getting warnings from BCCI for his childish behaviour this guy is not learning.He still makes weird faces and show his so called aggression.
And Sree got a chance and he is making use of it maximum.Thats what i told. And he has to earn his place in cricket through hardwork.How he got chance? By cricket .How much is he committed to this game? He has to show it. Heard about cricketers called Imran khan or Viv Richards? .Yes they have dated some of the most glamorous chicks .Yet no one bothered to talk about them .U know why? they reign supreme in the cricket pitch . People do discuss about a cricketer's off field antics if they can't do or even earn a place in the cricket team .A natural question .What is he doing ? then we have an answer that he is running after bollywpood chicks.Thats all.
Those are people who are a). Having nothing else to do except gossiping. Or b). Are jealous of what he is getting. The press will obviously talk 10x more about his affairs and dancing, because guess what, that is what sells. Do you really think if he is working hard (and I am sure he is) in the nets somewhere in Kerala or Bangalore, that will be front page news ? Of course not. People who came to his birthday party made a little noise during the night, and that was front page news. How do YOU know he is not working hard ? He is one of our most talented bowlers and absolutely deserves the place in the team to a not so important ODI series. He is probably our fastest bowler right now also. It is the same schmit that people do when talking about UV or Bhajji also. ****ing annoying.

So what do people want him to do when he isn't playing cricket? Be in the nets and weighing room 24x7? How do we know what his daily training regimen is? He must be frustrated at being ignored for all these series and is probably keeping himself busy with some shows. Big deal.

Guest gaurav_indian
Those are people who are a). Having nothing else to do except gossiping. Or b). Are jealous of what he is getting. The press will obviously talk 10x more about his affairs and dancing, because guess what, that is what sells. Do you really think if he is working hard (and I am sure he is) in the nets somewhere in Kerala or Bangalore, that will be front page news ? Of course not. People who came to his birthday party made a little noise during the night, and that was front page news.
Yeah i am jealous that i didnt get a slap from Bhajji.:giggle:Jitni insult yeh sreesanth ne apni karwaai hai noone wants to be Sreesanth.It seems you are a big fan of him?Log shoaib akhtar ke fan kyu hotey hai woh toh samajh mein aata hai kyunki usne performances di hai but sreesanth ke fans?It was becoz of him and his childish behaviour there were tensions b/w india and australia in 2007-2008.