Mubarako Pakistan

Losing it by 5 runs last time and then coming back all the way to win it 2nd time around is definitely commendable. A lesson for fans alike that don't start pointing fingers till its over Sri Lankas only loss unfortunately in the FINAL I think afridi has changed after reading lot of hatred from his fans and he was simply awesome today

Terrific... terrific come back.I did not expect them to get to Semis let alone win the finals. I didn't give them 1% chance of winning the finals against Sri Lanka but hey have proved me otherwise. Great stuff and they are truly T20 champions given they have played two finals in a row. I think the sane population of Pakistan needs a little joy such as this every now and then. On another note, am I happy with the results? Definitely not. I used to enjoy their brand of cricket in the past and even have cheered them at the ground but over the last couple of years I just don't like watching them play cricket given their country's association with terrorism. I know the poor cricketers have nothing to do with that but everyone from that country is responsible for the kind of state their country is in. Unless someone can convince me only a very little population of Pakistan back terrorism and the majority of their population don't back the terrorists, I will have reservations about anything concerning Pakistan. Not that Pakistan should care about someone like me but I'm not alone in this, there are a lot of past Pakistani fans from other nationality that have turned around and can't support that team. Call me stereotype Indian but Pakistan has contributed to my opinion about them. Otherwise why is that I don't feel the same about say Sri Lanka or Bangladesh? I never quite watch the post match celebrations of Pakistan these days as I know they will try and promote their religion using the cause. I hope that was different today with Younis at helm. Their team under Younis Khan has great potential and for the best of Pakistan cricket I hope they don't shaft him soon.

It was a superb effort. Aamir's opening over was fiery and set the scene. It would have been even easier had Sangakkara not played that great innings. Much deserved, I was at the semis, the best atmosphere you could imagine, went by myself and bought ticket outside ground :D

Well played Pak. Deserving winners of the T20 WC. Personally, once India got kicked out of the tournament, I'd have preferred to see the Windies win it. But you gotta give it to Pak for the way they rallied. Grudgingly have to admit Afridi did well. Umar Gul is top class :hatsoff: and Aamir is good too.

ok they do deserve it but isaid before match vs holland that they had great chance to reach semis. why? bcoz the group in super 8s was the easier group. they were going to lose to sl but they were going to get 1 free win vs ireland. then it was all about beating new zealand, a team that had troubles with injury to its best players. so pak had easy run to the semiz and after that they needed to beat chokerz SA, no surprise there and they played their best match in the final i think indiaz run to teh final in 2007 was much more difficult and better achievement imo cos they beat all the strong teams but pak deserves to win, itz their moment to enjoy