SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

where is the money for my 4th p[lace finish in wi=ind superselector give it to me now
Because of the rain interruptions, it was unfair to a lot of members. So, the admin team have decided not to award anything for the Ind/WI winners, unless you were #1 or greater than #5. I guess you don't fall into that category, so you don't win any money this time.
Because of the rain interruptions' date=' it was unfair to a lot of members. So, the admin team have decided not to award anything for the Ind/WI winners, unless you were #1 or greater than #5. I guess you don't fall into that category, so you don't win any money this time.[/quote'] wtf omg omg :nervous: dis is clear example of da black on black violence happpenin in our society ****** killin ****** and stealin money it aint right cuz
Where do you think those six milz came from Sherlock?
plz explain distribution of dough to the main playaz whos gettin how much n stuff i got 6 mil aight but dat aint nuff,no way for guy doing 4th place in league with loadsa playas i think i got moar but it was stolen from me

Now that Flintoff has been injured, there is no other allrouder who is a shoo-in in any team. Watson, McDonald and Adil Rashid are not guaranteed to be in the XI. Please make Johnson or Anderson a allrounder so that we can satify your rule. Or better yet take out that min-1 allrounder rule.

Now that Flintoff has been injured' date=' there is no other allrouder who is a shoo-in in any team. Watson, McDonald and Adil Rashid are not guaranteed to be in the XI. Please make Johnson or[b'] Anderson a allrounder so that we can satify your rule. Or better yet take out that min-1 allrounder rule.
:hysterical::hysterical: Anderson an allrounder?are u serious? i think MJ,Broad n North can be called allrounders