SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests

varun

SuperSelector: New: Aus vs Eng ODI, ICC World Cricket League Division , SA vs WI Tests  

1. 1.

:nervous: I hope you're joking Btw, you want to remove the minimum 1 from each team rule?
Dude, I would never make such crude jokes. I am serious :sniffle:

Here's the updates, as is usually the case, the min of 1 player from each team is removed

• Schedule Updated
  • Mcgrath added for Dilli
  • MINIMUM OF 1 PLAYER FROM EACH TEAM RULE REMOVED

Dude' date=' I would never make such crude jokes. I am serious :sniffle:[/quote'] Yes its a joke... I am learning the intricacies of social norms from Sheldon and he cant be wrong:cantstop: There There
ludhianvi paaji! the stats of the the superover match between eagles and sussex havnt been updated! ( i had Cornelius de Villiers and he took 2 wickets in the superover ) Would the stats of the superover be considered?
Superover stats aren't considered yet.. Sorry. Question: Are the wickets, or the runs a player gets in the superover added to their overall career stats ?
YOOOOOOO what the eff did you do man. How come my team dropped 80 places down :| I want this whole BS reset now :wall:
thanks. So, Superover stats shall not be considered
Can you hear my plea ? I don't know what ludhi did but I am staring at the bottom of the barrels now. Reset or bump me up please :(( P.S: Ludhi ignore this :P