We will thrash the windies!

An outstanding article on one of my favorite sportsmen ever: http://www.cricinfo.com/wivind/content/story/252333.html God, he was so amazing that tour. Head and shoulders above everyone else. And Lara was part of the West Indians squad. Damn, it'll take a thousand Rohit Sharmas, Badrinaths,Pujaras, etc. to get to the same level of consistency that Dravid achieved during his golden run. If India has won so many tests away, and Ganguly's captaincy has been so successful, I'd probably first attribute that success to Dravid for his amazing consistency. Whattaplaya.
ya, but after that series he wasnt da same playa anymore jus look at diff. in his batting average
^^ Anyone remember something unusual that happened in that game?
Is this it? Over 8.1: Irfan Pathan bowls a delivery to Ramnaresh Sarwan without Billy Doctrove, the Umpire at Square-leg in position. Sarwan pushes one to the on side and they go through for a quick run and Raina, from short midwicket, comes in and throws the stumps down. It is only when the Indian fielders appeal for a run-out that they realise the Umpire was not in position. Umpire Doctrove was at the squareleg fence attending to some sideboards which were causing sighting-problems for the batsmen. The two umpires, Asad Rauf and Billy Doctrove, after consultations, decided to call and signal 'Dead Ball', returned both batsmen to their respective ends, and had that ball bowled again.
Guest gaurav_indian

Our ODI performances have been much better in the last 1 and a half years. Infact we have won ODI series against England,New Zeland,Sri Lanka(2 times),won triangular series in Australia and went into the final of Asia Cup.

the last time we toured WI, in 2006, we were thrashed 4-1 we have a depleted side those retained from the WC are in no sort of form we can't predict how the new faces would do in such conditions we are low on confidence, with our team spirit dampened india might lose this 4-0

We will murder the windies. The longer the format then the more class prevails. We are far classier then them. Forget this 20/20 lottery bakwaas. 20/20 world cup is absolutley no form guide indicator and should be totally discarded. This odi series will see us totally out class an average windies side who I believe will be very lazy and there for the taking! We will thrash them!
Yeah just cuz your out..:hysterical:
An outstanding article on one of my favorite sportsmen ever: http://www.cricinfo.com/wivind/content/story/252333.html God, he was so amazing that tour. Head and shoulders above everyone else. And Lara was part of the West Indians squad. Damn, it'll take a thousand Rohit Sharmas, Badrinaths,Pujaras, etc. to get to the same level of consistency that Dravid achieved during his golden run. If India has won so many tests away, and Ganguly's captaincy has been so successful, I'd probably first attribute that success to Dravid for his amazing consistency. Whattaplaya.
True. Dravid = BRICK WALL!

Last time around India had a good team but ended up losing pretty badly but made it better by winning the test series. This time around I think West Indies are a better team on paper considering some of the stars missing from the Indian team. I reckon 2-2 or 3-1 to West Indies going by the team on paper but I'll be more than happy to be surprised.

We will murder the windies. The longer the format then the more class prevails. We are far classier then them. Forget this 20/20 lottery bakwaas. 20/20 world cup is absolutley no form guide indicator and should be totally discarded. This odi series will see us totally out class an average windies side who I believe will be very lazy and there for the taking! We will thrash them!
dsr prediction? :secret: