Did anyone see this on Cricinfo?

Texy

^^ I met that Pakistani guy at the India-Pak match. He was cool' date=' me and him did an interview for some TV channel, but we didn't finish it for some reason. He was a nice guy, kinda drunk, but he was aite[/quote'] Hey Sach, You went to the India - Pakistan warm up game as well as others that involved Pakistan right ? In the games where the Indian supporters were supporting the opposition that played Pakistan, were the Indian fans really as venomous towads Pakistani supporters and team as is being made out ?Is it really an over exaggeration over what is a bitter rivalry or did Indian fans approach the match with the view of making the experience for the Paki' as miserable as possible with the booing and racist taunts and such. Did you enjoy it ? Was it somewhat of a guilty pleasure ? :D I am referring to the behaviour and reactions of Indian supporters at the matches and not that those back home in India.
Hey Sach, You went to the India - Pakistan warm up game as well as others that involved Pakistan right ? In the games where the Indian supporters were supporting the opposition that played Pakistan, were the Indian fans really as venomous towads Pakistani supporters and team as is being made out ?Is it really an over exaggeration over what is a bitter rivalry or did Indian fans approach the match with the view of making the experience for the Paki' as miserable as possible with the booing and racist taunts and such. Did you enjoy it ? Was it somewhat of a guilty pleasure ? :D I am referring to the behaviour and reactions of Indian supporters at the matches and not that those back home in India.
I saw Pakistan play SL in the group stages I think. There were a lot of Indians supporting SL, but there were quite a few supporting Pakistan too. I personally didn't really care who was going to win that game. Pakistani fans can't talk, because every single one of them I came across was supporting WI and they really let everyone know it. There are some Indian fans obsessed with Pakistan and some Pakistani fans obsessed with India.
I think it was a BCCI conspiracy to rob Pakistani supporters. First win the WC in '07' date=' so Indian fans would buy tickets for the '09 finals and then ask the team to throw away the matches so Indian fans can fleece Pakistan fans.[/quote'] I made sure I fleeced them, but damn they are cheap! I don't know where people got saying Guji's are cheap, seriously. I've seen Guji's spend 2000 pound a ticket to see India vs England last time India toured, Pakistanis weren't willing to pay more than 150 for a final ticket, but we got more out of them :giggle:
I made sure I fleeced them, but damn they are cheap! I don't know where people got saying Guji's are cheap, seriously. I've seen Guji's spend 2000 pound a ticket to see India vs England last time India toured, Pakistanis weren't willing to pay more than 150 for a final ticket, but we got more out of them :giggle:
You may be abit richer but we have the trophy - and you can't buy that :hysterical::hysterical:
Guest gaurav_indian
You may be abit richer but we have the trophy - and you can't buy that :hysterical::hysterical:
We have a home series against Australia this year (7 ODI's). Do you have it?:finger:
Guest gaurav_indian
Hmm.. if you are bragging about this to fans from any other country it makes sense. But you are bragging to fans of first ever T20 world champion. FAIL
lol some of them are acting like this as if they won against india in the finals.
Probably could buy it if I wanted, considering the state of Pakistan, they could do with a few extra $$$ My pockets are fatter, I didn't expect India to win, so not really that disappointed :giggle:
I saw Pakistan play SL in the group stages I think. There were a lot of Indians supporting SL' date= but there were quite a few supporting Pakistan too. I personally didn't really care who was going to win that game. Pakistani fans can't talk, because every single one of them I came across was supporting WI and they really let everyone know it. There are some Indian fans obsessed with Pakistan and some Pakistani fans obsessed with India.
There either lost, or are Sri Lankan Tamils who support India because of the whole war going on in Lanka. Everyone in my stand was giving it to Pakistanis just as much as the Ind/Pak game, on behalf of Sri Lanka lol.

I must say the Non-Resident Pakistani's are very touchy/sensitive lol I wrote on my Facebook status after they won "Congrats Pakistan, your now probably the holder of a record for shortest holder of a world title...9months till we come get you", and some girl and a guy got really pissed off at that saying we were being biter/sore losers. WTF, that is standard banter that ANY sports team does, lol...idiots.

There either lost, or are Sri Lankan Tamils who support India because of the whole war going on in Lanka. Everyone in my stand was giving it to Pakistanis just as much as the Ind/Pak game, on behalf of Sri Lanka lol.
I know few Lankans (both Tamils and Sinhalese) they all like India. There have been issues in the past due to LTTE but I still havent noticed any animosity yet.