When will we have an express fast bowler?

:dito: It would help if we come dumb coaches who ask our bowlers to lower their pace to sustain their career' date=' which itself is a flawed advice, away from our bowlers.[/quote'] i dont know who told u this.Venky has been on Neo panel n one thing he advised was to bowl with pace,aggression in his words'to bowl the bowl n not just put the ball in right areas'

Anyone see Steyn today blow us away. Now no more cr.ap talk of how pace does not matter. Steyn is number 1 test bowler for a reason. He bowls express with all the added bits of accuracy and movement. O when will India have that express bowler, with of course accuracy and movement as well. Ala Steyn, Donald, Ambrose or Marshall

Anyone see Steyn today blow us away. Now no more cr.ap talk of how pace does not matter. Steyn is number 1 test bowler for a reason. He bowls express with all the added bits of accuracy and movement. O when will India have that express bowler, with of course accuracy and movement as well. Ala Steyn, Donald, Ambrose or Marshall
Sure our bowlers can clock 140 k on this pitch. But next ball they will have to be carried out in a stretcher coz they will have run 26 miles, doen 100 push ups, 200 sit ups after that one ball.
Thats because Kumble has retired :hitler:
i dont know whether to laugh or cry on that one. well im not bothered that kallis is faster than zak cause zak at least has swing/seam and gets wickets. more worrysome is ishant, without pace he's no better than other trundlers that we are blessed in huge numbers with
^ The only one who did not see the game looks to be you. Clueless as usual. Steyn was hardly express. Was clocking in the mid to high 130s for most of the day.
Are you sure you are not Prasad in disguise:hysterical: Your advise to Steyn and co is bowl medium pace and concentarte on movement:hysterical: So thats the moral of the lesson for the No 1 bowler in world cricket in Steyn, bowl slower, thats the reason he got to number 1 clearly. Thank god you never advised Ambrose or Marshall:haha: Have you been coaching India and are reason why none of our bowlers scare the hell out of anyone?

Steyn's words "As a quick bowler, you know that if you pitch the ball up, you'll get driven," he said of the trap set for Tendulkar. "But when you pitch it up, you have a chance of finding the edge of the bat. I didn't mind being hit for four down the ground or being nicked through the slips. If he's willing to drive, there's a chance I can get a wicket. That's the risk you take when you pitch up."

Are you sure you are not Prasad in disguise:hysterical: Your advise to Steyn and co is bowl medium pace and concentarte on movement:hysterical: So thats the moral of the lesson for the No 1 bowler in world cricket in Steyn' date=' bowl slower, thats the reason he got to number 1 clearly. Thank god you never advised Ambrose or Marshall:haha: Have you been coaching India and are reason why none of our bowlers scare the hell out of anyone?[/quote'] What speed do you think Steyn was bowling at yesterday?
Are you sure you are not Prasad in disguise:hysterical: Your advise to Steyn and co is bowl medium pace and concentarte on movement:hysterical: So thats the moral of the lesson for the No 1 bowler in world cricket in Steyn' date=' bowl slower, thats the reason he got to number 1 clearly. Thank god you never advised Ambrose or Marshall:haha: Have you been coaching India and are reason why none of our bowlers scare the hell out of anyone?[/quote'] Whats this obsession for speed!! This is what happens when every tom , dick and harry starts commenting about cricket after watching few matches on TV with speedometer, heartbeat meter etc. No wonder if you come up with a retarded comment that "when we'll have an batsman whose heartbeat greater than > x":hysterical: Ishant is not failing is because his face is reduced , he is failing because his bowling is wayward. He has lost the control. He used to bowl some vicious in-swinger, some absolute jaffas very often, he seems to have lost that ability. I think he is over coached that has resulted in losing his rhythm.

Steyn is the only bowler i have seen over the years willing to pitch the ball right up. It is an old school style of bowling. From our side Sree is the only guy who does that. Willing to sacrifice boundaries in quest of wickets. Short of a length balls, short balls can easily be negotiated on this surface. He pitches it full so he gives lot more time to swing the ball.

Er Express pace with movement/control is more potent then medium pace with movement/control. Will anyone dispute my above statement? If anyone does then they have not followed history cricket. I will then have to reel of the great pacers we all know about like Marshall, Donald, Ambrose and many many more. Heck I will even go bak to bodyline series if have to! Why do some indians still deny the potentcy of express pace? Me thinks its cos we dont have one. Trust me if we had a marshall in our team clocking mid 90s, breaking peoples noses and smattering wickets all over the place. Then these pace does not matter denialists will start masturbating over his feats!