When will we have an express fast bowler?

When was Ishant 95 mph. Have you been dreaming? It may have happened once by fluke or measuring fault. But frankly have never seen him bowl at 90 mph for 6 balls in a row. In fact can't even remeber him ever clocking 90mph once
in CB sereis Aus he was consistently 90 mph and bowle3d fastest at 152 kph to hayden...
:omg: I don't think so.
u dont think so se kya hota hai..go and check youtube videos for that of Ishant Sharma..u will find that over..that was the fastest over i have ever seen live bowlwed by an INdian pacer...hayden drove, edged over slip and thn gone....that was exciting....i saw that macth live
u dont think so se kya hota hai..go and check youtube videos for that of Ishant Sharma..u will find that over..that was the fastest over i have ever seen live bowlwed by an INdian pacer...hayden drove' date=' edged over slip and thn gone....that was exciting....i saw that macth live[/quote'] bhai bowling machine mein problem hogi. If you have the link then plz share it. :hatsoff:
This is not a lie' date= the clip is on youtube. Let me find it for you.
I am not saying that. I also watched that series but missed Ishant's fastest ball. But bowling one ball over 150k won't make him a speedster. He has to bowl it consistently.
u dont think so se kya hota hai..go and check youtube videos for that of Ishant Sharma..u will find that over..that was the fastest over i have ever seen live bowlwed by an INdian pacer...hayden drove' date=' edged over slip and thn gone....that was exciting....i saw that macth live[/quote'] i think i kno wat over u talking bout :two_thumbs_up: it was very good performance by ishant in dat game cuz he was young and had that beastness inside him but as i said too much money had ruined him and ipl
i think i kno wat over u talking bout :two_thumbs_up: it was very good performance by ishant in dat game cuz he was young and had that beastness inside him but as i said too much money had ruined him and ipl
He is still young. Not as young as Afridi though. :nervous:

152 kph was bowled by ishant only once that doesnt make him a Fast bowler .... Express fast bowlers are likes of lee , thomson , waqar shoaib who can bowl beyond 90 mph at the ages of 30+ Shoaib's fastest ball against Aussies in T20s was 95.2 mph .... All Indian veggies can only dream of bowling at such pace

Cricinfo should start collecting stats about average speeds of bowlers. I remember Ishant bowling at around 90mph occasionally during the CB series though. Hes definitely capable of bowling fast, but seems the Prasad virus got him too.
wats this Prasad thingy?Ishant bowled 152ks under Prasad n bowled fast wen Aus visited us too.Eric Simmons has been around for a while speeds hvnt gone up
wats this Prasad thingy?Ishant bowled 152ks under Prasad n bowled fast wen Aus visited us too.Eric Simmons has been around for a while speeds hvnt gone up
Wasn't commenting on Prasad's coaching. Although tbf don't believe that pace would probably even figure in Prasad's top priority list even as a coach.