Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Pakistan doesnt try to defame India. I support India when they are playing against other teams! U call that defaming? I know some Pakistanis dont like Indians but that doesnt mean u shouldnt let them play in a league where all the other international players are playing? No Indian in the world likes Aussies, but still the captain of an Ipl team is an Australian! Thats just discrimination!

Pakistan doesnt try to defame India. I support India when they are playing against other teams! U call that defaming? I know some Pakistanis dont like Indians but that doesnt mean u shouldnt let them play in a league where all the other international players are playing? No Indian in the world likes Aussies' date=' but still the captain of an Ipl team is an Australian! Thats just discrimination![/quote'] you are welcomed to play but you have signed a contract so those guys who have contract have to honour it...those who are not under contract can ofcourse negotiate it the problem is some of you think paki players are doing us a favour by playing in IPL.....wthout them ipl wont happen and we are begging them to play in IPL.....some even think your players are unsafe here... which is as untrue as anything
next time they will say give us kashmir.......
:hehe: they wish! this debate is long digs up alot of history etc then again anything to do with india pak always does!! bottom line?? we aint gonna pay the paks more to play IPL we dont need them anyway but if we do give them the opportunity to play then its our way or noway! simple!!

No pakis needed to play in IPL. The second edition was better off without the pakis. Jut kick them out. We donot want any nationals from pakistan playing in our soil for all they have done to our country. Let them start their own PPL and try to organize a league of their own. Effin.... morons. Why don't they understand that beggars cant be choosers!

No pakis needed to play in IPL. The second edition was better off without the pakis. Jut kick them out. We donot want any nationals from pakistan playing in our soil for all they have done to our country. Let them start their own PPL and try to organize a league of their own. Effin.... morons. Why don't they understand that beggars cant be choosers!
SPOT ON
Barring SRK, is anyone even interested in Pak players for IPL? Someone should ask Younis khan to understand the basic concept of "demand-price" corelation.
thats a good point, how many indians will even agree to pakistans players in the IPL! i dont think there will be many!! keep em away from us i say! :isalute:
TALENT WHAT INDIAN PLAYERS DONT HAVE BCCI IS DESPERETE TO SIGN PAKISTANI PLAYERS SO U CAN LEARN SOMETHING:yay::yay::hatsoff:
dont think so mate! :nono: we have the likes of sachin, dravid, yuvraj who as we know is the 6-6er man! u call inconsistency of the pakistan team talent?? sure whatever rocks yer boat dude!!
dont think so mate! :nono: we have the likes of sachin' date=' dravid, yuvraj who as we know is the 6-6er man! u call inconsistency of the pakistan team talent?? sure whatever rocks yer boat dude!![/quote'] i havent seen any talent in india other dravid and tha little master and yuvraj is used to be inconsistend as well its just this last year hhe is in top form and i wonder how long his form stay form is temporary CLASS IS 4EVER
i havent seen any talent in india other dravid and tha little master and yuvraj is used to be inconsistend as well its just this last year hhe is in top form and i wonder how long his form stay form is temporary CLASS IS 4EVER
need i mention our CLASS players? sachin, kumble, dada, etc!! India has enough cricket talent ans therefore we have no need to consider pakistani players in the name of learning from them! infact we'd teach ur boyz a thing or two! as for the current team they're young learning and i loook forward to seeing them shine and shut ur gobs!!
you are welcomed to play but you have signed a contract so those guys who have contract have to honour it...those who are not under contract can ofcourse negotiate it the problem is some of you think paki players are doing us a favour by playing in IPL.....wthout them ipl wont happen and we are begging them to play in IPL.....some even think your players are unsafe here... which is as untrue as anything
no they cannot.those who r not under contract will be put under auction again.Players cant demand prices.they can just say Yes or no to the IPL.once they say yes they will HAVE TO PLAY for the price offered to them.its not thier choice
TALENT WHAT INDIAN PLAYERS DONT HAVE BCCI IS DESPERETE TO SIGN PAKISTANI PLAYERS SO U CAN LEARN SOMETHING:yay::yay::hatsoff:
I can tell you that Umar gul is the only talent in your team. I know one thing pakistan is talented in..... having inept PCB officials and blaming the guests like SCL for throwing statements against the great bombing nation of Pakistan when PCB failed to provide proper security. If you had adequate talent you would not have lost the Australia series 3-1 to second string aussie team. Talk about talent :giggle: we have enough talent to beat aussies in their backyard! enough of your talent shyte... please stick to bombing when it comes to Pakistan and start a league for Bombing..... Afghanistan Iran, Iraq, etc will join you in your PBL (Pakistan Bombing league)
Indian under-19 players have already played international games. What is your "talented' youngsters doing? You still have grandpas in your team . Younis, Razzaq, Afridi, Yousuf, Misbah. All over 30 years old. New zealand, Srilanka are far more talented than Pakistan let alone India. So zip up. Your team is an uncle team

World Champions or Galli champions if they dont perform theyre worth squat. To perform they need to play, in IPL1 only a handful played, apart from Tanveer they were average performances. So now that theyre world champions how does that justify a raise, Ponting who is infinitely better than the Afridis of Pakistan just gets 400k , he chose to skip the tournament with a grain of salt. Paki shyte players should play under the contract or piss off. Contracts mean squat to them, we all know of Yousufs numerous U turns.