Pak players want a pay rise in IPL

Nandya- you claim it's mickey mouse cricket but the whole IPL came on the back of India's win in 2007 Suraj- The days of slavery are well and truly over mate
Not me - hassan bubba - you need to get ejucated. It was the flip-flopper - Mr younis Khan talkin.
someone needs to put down Pakistan to bring them back to reality.... one WC and all their fans are finally showing their true colors... they think they're the best and everyone should bow down to them.
We did it before them :dance:. We are pioneers. In 9 months when they are defeated by Ireland at Sabina Parka they will come to earth.

By the time the next 'World Cup' come around their stock will plummet. It would be silly on the part of franchise owners to increase pay or even recruit more of these players just after this victory, it makes no difference to the Indian population (the vast consumer of this IPL product) if say a Deccan Charger team is stocked with these World Cup winning champs or the likes of the Madeiran import Henriques , makes no difference.

Guest Shivani

Cutting the whole story short 'we don't need them' why include them in IPL at the first place ? forget about the pay hike ... Losers out there create groups on facebook that read 'Who cares about BCCI/IPL ? We are the champs' huh ! Screw them ... we are well off without them ...

Do some research before you make any comments which will make you look rather foolish. Their contracts were cancelled!! The terms and conditions no longer prevail. New contracts will need to be issued with new terms and salary it happens in every organisation. As T20 WORLD CHAMPIONS they can negotiate a higher fee. I am sure there will be a que to sign umar gul if kolkata cant meet his demands someone else will. Now stop getting too angry its not good for your health :two_thumbs_up:
I'll post my question again. What makes you think they deserve a pay rise just because they won WC. I'll repeat.... Pakis winning WC means jack to Indian public. So where is question of salary hike coming from? Seriously dont you think it sounds ridiculous?Lets say if the aussies or Lankans won the WC, do you think their captaan will represent and request for a pay rise for all their players playing in an Indian domestic league? I think not. To me it looks like pakis are begging. Simple and clear! Get over it and stop defending.

Get a grip - the public has a short memory, the Indian public even shorter. What dont you understand, these are Pakistani players, no one wants to see them in India thats the reason they were dumped like garbage first time around.

Yeah, if they want to make all their silly demands and such screw them. All we're gonna get by allowing them is more drama back in the Pakistani newspapers ""IPL racist towards Pakis'. Afridi not sent 2nd down. Umar Gul not given opening over. Razzaq dropped for a game. Discrimination. WAR. Surrender. Lie that we won. ""

any money given to these pakis may end up in terrorist hands...............so beware:winky:
i know u r trying to make the joke but this is serious concern shaheed afriddis cousin was member of terrorist group laskar i-toyba and he was killed by indian army
I'll post my question again. What makes you think they deserve a pay rise just because they won WC. I'll repeat.... Pakis winning WC means jack to Indian public. So where is question of salary hike coming from? Seriously dont you think it sounds ridiculous?Lets say if the aussies or Lankans won the WC, do you think their captaan will represent and request for a pay rise for all their players playing in an Indian domestic league? I think not. To me it looks like pakis are begging. Simple and clear! Get over it and stop defending.
I agree with you. They have signed a contract and they shouldn't get pay rise because they already signed a contract for $100,000 or whatever the deal was. Maybe the Pak cricketers were taken out of context? who knows if they meant to say that when they get new contracts they want higher pay in that or something. Weren't the contracts terminated or something? so they might be thinking that they may get new contract and want higher pay in that. I haven't read the article, so I'm just assuming that this could be possible.

Indian premier league -------- Some body tell this ill liteate people the full form of IPL. and also say them that we are not friendly neighbors.. we always tease others when we were kid.. "chaddi ma reh tari"