Prasad - The bowling coach of Indian team

Nash

Let's see how well he is doing. Other than zaheer khana everybody else is below average. Biggest shocker is Ishant Sharma. He doens look the same class like he was before. I am very disappointed with prasad. Not a good yorker in T20 No good bouncers No speed just average where is reverse swing ?? like australian series in india I am sure BCCI can hire better person that this prasad.

I was against Ishant after from the very day the ODI team was announced for this tour. His performance in the T20 games were one of the biggest factors for the loss against England' date=' West Indies.[/quote'] You better blame prasad than ishant.. IS is kid and he is learning but from wrong person.
You better blame prasad than ishant.. IS is kid and he is learning but from wrong person.
You can't put it entirely on Prasad. I agree he is not that good of a bowling coach, heck I hardly saw him bowl any yorkers in his career how is he going to guide others? But its common sense to introduce some variety other than bowling everything short. Its common sense to bowl some yorkers to the lower half of the batting team by end-game. The coach can only guide you so far but if you depend on him entirely and do everything he says, you're just a dummy.
Let's see how well he is doing. Other than zaheer khana everybody else is below average. Biggest shocker is Ishant Sharma. He doens look the same class like he was before. I am very disappointed with prasad. Not a good yorker in T20 No good bouncers No speed just average where is reverse swing ?? like australian series in india I am sure BCCI can hire better person that this prasad.
Good questions Nash. The indian bowlig outfit is still a good one for test matches with the likes of ZAK, Ishant and bhajji. But when one of these three is injured, we look not so strong. In LOI Ishant is quite useless. And when ZAK is not there, we look so toothless.

Prasad can not be blamed.he is the same guy who taught a young RP Singh how to bowl in england n was major factor in our success.then taught all he could to young Ishant,who at one oint was a superstar.just one n half year into his career,Ishant has learnt inswing ,outswing,Reverse swing,slower balls.on Flat ptches of India,two Indian fast bowlers walked away with MoS after 25 yrs.who would u give credit for that?our pacers r not in form n r not executing thier skills.i would not blame Prasad for that

Lets not blame PRasad like pakistanis blame for Aaqib if their bowlers dont perform.
They are lame. They always blame others is it cricket or anything else.. But I have serious doughs on prasad as a coach. I hope he will prove me wrong like he did in AUS home series. I just want a good coach because traditionally indian bowler is very weak comparatively. And this time when wer are going on the high ranking and wanted to maintain top position we need a good bowling unit.
Prasad can not be blamed.he is the same guy who taught a young RP Singh how to bowl in england n was major factor in our success.then taught all he could to young Ishant' date='who at one oint was a superstar.just one n half year into his career,Ishant has learnt inswing ,outswing,Reverse swing,slower balls.on Flat ptches of India,[b']two Indian fast bowlers walked away with MoS after 25 yrs.who would u give credit for that?our pacers r not in form n r not executing thier skills.i would not blame Prasad for that
This is good point bro... I think prasad should be given some more time..:hatsoff: But it hurts when our bowlers are loosing speed and yorkers.... COMMON.. It must be blame to coach at least.
gambhir didnt score ' date=' drop him along with gary , sharma yet to hook break his leg, yuvraj didnt score 200 he should retire[/quote'] very good constrictive comments...:two_thumbs_up:
How exactly can one find out that Prasad is teaching "wrong" things about bowling to our bowlers ? :hmmmm:
reduce speed - munaf , ishant(expecting him constant 90mph), rp no yorkers - worst in last overs