Worlds Fastest Bowler Ever?

TaNk

tell me one good indian fast bowler currently plz?:haha: Atul Sharma? I will tell u Pakistan fast bowlers, Aamer, Gul, Tanvir, Razzaq Thats why we are Twenty20 CHAMPIONS and we also have awesome spinners, Ajmal, Malik, Afridi Who do u have accept for chuckbhajan?? Jadeja and Yuvraj??:haha:

tell me one good indian fast bowler currently plz?:haha: Atul Sharma? I will tell u Pakistan fast bowlers, Aamer, Gul, Tanvir, Razzaq Thats why we are Twenty20 CHAMPIONS and we also have awesome spinners, Ajmal, Malik, Afridi Who do u have accept for chuckbhajan?? Jadeja and Yuvraj??:haha:
Gul is only good for T20s. He will be thrashed in test and ODis. Aamer - we will soon see his downfall, he's only arrived, we saw what happened to Ishant. Tanvir - is he trying to compete with Warne in the leg spin department? :cantstop: Razzaq - Haven't taken steroids in a long time? No wonder he lost pace, only bowling at 60mph, slower than Bhaji:finger: India's bowling attack may not be strong but compare any Pakistani batsman to India' standard lol Sachin, Sehwag, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Gambhir to what Butt, Fawad, Afridi(lmao), Akmal, WWF Champion lol No way Pakistan can ever compete with India, u name it T20 (beat you in the warm up - fact), Test - you only have WWF Champion and laden's twin Yusuf, ODI well u don't have anyone there :finger:
Gul is only good for T20s. He will be thrashed in test and ODis. Aamer - we will soon see his downfall, he's only arrived, we saw what happened to Ishant. Tanvir - is he trying to compete with Warne in the leg spin department? :cantstop: Razzaq - Haven't taken steroids in a long time? No wonder he lost pace, only bowling at 60mph, slower than Bhaji:finger: India's bowling attack may not be strong but compare any Pakistani batsman to India' standard lol Sachin, Sehwag, Dhoni, Yuvraj, Gambhir to what Butt, Fawad, Afridi(lmao), Akmal, WWF Champion lol No way Pakistan can ever compete with India, u name it T20 (beat you in the warm up - fact), Test - you only have WWF Champion and laden's twin Yusuf, ODI well u don't have anyone there :finger:
what good are all those big names if they dont deliver in the matches? haha atleast pakistan delivered and won the world cup... the only thing you can take away is winning a 'warm up' :hysterical:... while the cup is with us :finger:
two of ur 'awesome' spinners are chuckers,so stop calling Bhajji by that name. n we have Ojha n very talented Amit Mishra. n apart from Gul,none of these r good bowlers.Aamer,Razzaq r good bowlers?Aamer hasnt even played one test n Razzaq is more known for his batting. we have Zak,Ishant u r going too much by T20WC,its not ur fault considering thats the only meaningful cricket u have played for one n half years. we r no. 3 ICC test rankings n joint no. 2 in ICC ODI rankings.where does Pak stand?
what good are all those big names if they dont deliver in the matches? haha atleast pakistan delivered and won the world cup... the only thing you can take away is winning a 'warm up' :hysterical:... while the cup is with us :finger:
Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn Old News - You loser Paki players now wants IPL contracts.. what do u call that... I guess Modi can do u beggars a favor and throw a contract :finger: keep beggind hypocrites :secret:
Yaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn Old News - You loser Paki players now wants IPL contracts.. what do u call that... I guess Modi can do u beggars a favor and throw a contract :finger: keep beggind hypocrites :secret:
no its called asking for a pay rise? so in football when a player wants more money than his current contract from his team is it called begging? no you moron you live a sheltered life and are just sat on the forums all day you need to know about the world.
old news? it happened 11 days ago? unlike you indians who are still digging up the match thread for the 2007World T20 and still celebrating even now ... sour grapes. :hysterical:
no its called asking for a pay rise? so in football when a player wants more money than his current contract from his team is it called begging? no you moron you live a sheltered life and are just sat on the forums all day you need to know about the world.
even in football i dont think the player can ask for a pay rise suddenly.he HAS to play at the price agreed by him in the contract
couple of weeks ago you hypocrites didn't want your players to participate in IPL now you beggars are dying to play in "Indian" Premiere League.. hahaha losers go play" Pootpath" Cricket League in Law hore lol:hysterical:
old news? it happened 11 days ago? unlike you indians who are still digging up the match thread for the 2007World T20 and still celebrating even now ... sour grapes. :hysterical:
no we don't pay that much attention in T20 where do you guys stand in Test and ODI rankings? we are 2 in Odis and soon will be 1 in Tests, speak to the hand cuz the face ain't listening.. shoo shoo bhag yaha se :finger:
no we don't pay that much attention in T20 where do you guys stand in Test and ODI rankings? we are 2 in Odis and soon will be 1 in Tests' date=' speak to the hand cuz the face ain't listening.. shoo shoo bhag yaha se :finger:[/quote'] no you are 3rd in both formats? get your facts right before you post.
who cares about rankings? it's how you perform on the field' date= right now pakistan are doing better than india.
:hysterical: whatever u feel better and work for you dude. By the way ranking is indicator of how team is performing for long period of time....consistence
who cares about rankings? it's how you perform on the field' date=' right now pakistan are doing better than india.[/quote'] Is this some joke? India have done well in Windies despite going in with,in some cases our fourth string players!! Reality check.. Even in T-20's you haven't beaten us...have you?
yes it is' date=' ive seen plenty of county pacers bowl 125 at 3 paces, just because he is faster than [b']Irfan ' I can't speak pashto, but I am a Pathan doesnt mean he chucks, waqar doesnt chuck, pure jealousy , and ajmals action is cleaner than bhajjis, bhajji has been getting away with it years tho, akthar has hyperextension, agarkar chucks the ball, bhajji, ojha,
You forgot Zaheer khan , Ishant sharma, Ashish Nehra and Praveen Kumar... lol..:hysterical::hysterical: