Venues for Australia series announced

Lord

i'm not saying anything against umpire... same way what yoda has said in this thread or the other examples you showed like rayudu and sambhar are his opinions.. why wud you want to treat it as garbage... ok.. you also said.. you as a poster find anything as garbage.. you'll say so.. right? to be frank.. i now feel that its you who derailed this thread.. cos after your post.. there is no more post about the OP in this thread... so, you should be ashamed of derailing this thread (thanks to some help from Yoda and I) and should twice before making comments in other threads, like the one you made here,

i'm not saying anything against umpire... same way what yoda has said in this thread or the other examples you showed like rayudu and sambhar are his opinions.. why wud you want to treat it as garbage... ok.. you also said.. you as a poster find anything as garbage.. you'll say so.. right?
Why are you asking me some question and then providing the answer as well? If I find someone's opinion to be garbage, I'll say it.
to be frank.. i now feel that its you who derailed this thread.. cos after your post.. there is no more post about the OP in this thread... so, you should be ashamed of derailing this thread (thanks to some help from Yoda and I) and should twice before making comments in other threads, like the one you made here,
Lol! No! It is you and Yoda who have derailed the thread bringing in mod/admin stuff for no reason. Anyhow, I'm out of this one.
And which post of yours has been edited/deleted or how many warnings and infractions have you been given that you are reminding admins/mods of all we went through. If I had to warn you as an admin/mod I would do it through a formal warning/infraction or through PM.
Don't give me cr@p. Every act of moderation doesn't have to involve post editing or done via PM. I've been long enough on both boards to know heavy handedness. Like I said, Anal and co. also ignored posters feedback just like you are doing right here. Regarding derailing it, just read no more beyond your response to my initial post. Anyways, I am out of this thread.
:woot: rajma is just beans, mon, u can get it anywhere. sambaar is tuff to find. :hitler:
rajma > sambar anyday, i remember having them at my friends place few months back, it was fantastic, sambar is too common. on topic - Mumbaii :dance:

Agree with outsider regarding any sort of the anti-south, anti-muslim, anti-north, anti-anything victim card. The problem with such attitudes is that "conspiracy theories" seem to abound (heck go to the padosi forum). I'd like to keep "conspiracy theories" to a minimum. We're Indians dammit, deal with facts and evidence please, don't cook up shimit in your brains, or it'll be classified as garbage.

Agree with outsider regarding any sort of the anti-south, anti-muslim, anti-north, anti-anything victim card. The problem with such attitudes is that "conspiracy theories" seem to abound (heck go to the padosi forum). I'd like to keep "conspiracy theories" to a minimum. We're Indians dammit, deal with facts and evidence please, don't cook up shimit in your brains, or it'll be classified as garbage.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
In my world, I phind it personal abuse - but again I am an alien
Why is the New Delhi stadium at Kotla and not near Vasant Vihar? :hitler: Oh' date=' I know. Because, Kotla is North Delhi and Vasant Vihar South Delhi. :mad:[/quote'] Noooo.. Vasant Vihar ? Nooooo :omg: And its not THAT far.. its always a fun drive :--D
Yoda was trolling there How many games has chennai hosted in last two years?? and compare that with Mumbai and Kolkatta? do you research first
Research shows ZERO ODIs in the last 2 years @ chennai. :hysterical: And before you start talking tests, yes chennai has hosted 2 tests last 2 years, but I am talking ODIs and why it seems the so called rotation policy doesn't rotate so evenly. :winky: Done with this thread again until further notice.:bow: