That's the way...MAHI way

Guest Hiten.

That's the way...MAHI way :finger::finger: Haters Tuk Tuk what ? :giggle: :dance::two_thumbs_up::yay::eyedance: KAPTAAN KEWL INDEED BEEEETCCHHESSS :finger:

Guest Hiten.
even though its quite clear u r playing for your avg., u somehow pulled this one out from your ass and my 100 mill lives to fight another day:yay: :dance::dance::dance:
My buddy won :eyedance::woot:
he is back to his normal batting. His confident is back. Now 2 months rest will do wonders for him
rest?!??!? he still has to win 1 more game to win the series and save my millions then go win the champs trophy beat aussies and play in ipl again **** rest :icflove:
you've been told before' date=' don't underestimate this guy, he is something special[/quote'] only indians can ever underestimate a guy whoz been avraging almost 50 in odi cricket since making his debut in 2004. has there been a more consistrnt batsman in odi cricket over last 2 year s,i dont think so. but we are like this only now hwere is the roll eye smiley dammit
Guest Hiten.
Hello fineleg :hello:
Fineleg, the only realistic fan on ICF is nowhere to be seen when India does well but expect fineleg to come out of the grave when India are in a state of bother :haha: