That's the way...MAHI way

Fineleg' date=' the only realistic fan on ICF is nowhere to be seen when India does well but expect fineleg to come out of the grave when India are in a state of bother :haha:[/quote'] Yup. Nevertheless, both b_b and Dravid, :hail: for starting this thread, and extra :hail: to b_b for opening the match thread. :yay:

Great knock by him.good to see him bat fearlessly like old.i have been saying that he should bat at no.3 since T20 WC.he did it initially there n then changed which was one of the reasons of that loss IMO.now hes back to no. 3 n results are great. like Amits,can i also say that he batted at 3 after reading my posts in which i said that?:giggle: he averages a mind-boggling 87 at no.3.dunno why he doesnt regularly at 3?he should always bat at 3

Needs to do much better in tests. But I feel he will, has tremendous potential to hopefully really scoring big in tests. As of now great odi bat but thats it. Decent test player but no more at this stage.
Hmm. He had a terrific Australian series and a terrific New Zealand series, and in his last test match, he scored 2 50s. Can you please define what 'needs to do much better' would mean in this case? At least taking into consideration his recent form with the bat in test matches.
Hmm. He had a terrific Australian series and a terrific New Zealand series' date=' and in his last test match, he scored 2 50s. Can you please define what 'needs to do much better' would mean in this case? At least taking into consideration his recent form with the bat in test matches.[/quote'] Only 1 test ton. Averages mid 30s! He has far greater potential then that. And he himself knows it as well. I believe he will come good in test match cricket but he needs to up his game in this field just like Yuvraj. He is ranked 31 in test rankings and 1 in odis. This should tell you all you need to know about why he "needs to do much better"

I think he should give up keeping. He has become the best batsman (at least one of the best with Veeru and UV) and he needs to make sure that he doesnt injure himself with the workload. To start with, he should give up keeping in T20 and ODIs since KKD can keep and he has been batting well off late. If KKD fails (yet again) then Parthiv patel can also be given a chance.