India needs Express bowlers...coz no one plays quick short balls

I cant believe the pace at which english bowlers are bowling.......flintoff is absolutely rapid highest speed at 95.1 mph datz 153.2kph....and he got hussey bowled on that....onoins is btwn 140-145......and broad is btwn 145-151.............are my eyes playing tricks wth me or is it the speed gun..........or is it the truth.....:nervous::ohmy::woot:

I cant believe the pace at which english bowlers are bowling.......flintoff is absolutely rapid highest speed at 95.1 mph datz 153.2kph....and he got hussey bowled on that....onoins is btwn 140-145......and broad is btwn 145-151.............are my eyes playing tricks wth me or is it the speed gun..........or is it the truth.....:nervous::ohmy::woot:
But why dont u forget that no australian bowler is bowling at that speed only johnson touches 90 mph now and then, it means speed guns are good enough and broad is not bowling between 145 to 151, his average speed was 88-89 mies which is 142-144, he some times bowls 145-150, but not regularly, yeah Flintoff is fastest, probably worlds fastest bowler right now, his average speed is 91 mph, if u exclude Shaun tait who is not playing international cricket right now as shaun tait has bowled up to 156 ks few months back against South Africa
But why dont u forget that no australian bowler is bowling at that speed only johnson touches 90 mph now and then' date=' it means speed guns are good enough and broad is not bowling between 145 to 151, his average speed was 88-89 mies which is 142-144, he some times bowls 145-150, but not regularly, y[b']eah Flintoff is fastest, probably worlds fastest bowler right now, his average speed is 91 mph, if u exclude Shaun tait who is not playing international cricket right now as shaun tait has bowled up to 156 ks few months back against South Africa
Then you have to ask, is it really worth it ? Flintoff is leaving test cricket without doing justice to talent whatsoever, Tait is always injured, Bond has played mere 20 tests. Only Steyn has done is with any regularity. So is it really wise decision to bowl 150Ks and above ?
Then you have to ask' date=' is it really worth it ? Flintoff is leaving test cricket without doing justice to talent whatsoever, Tait is always injured, Bond has played mere 20 tests. Only Steyn has done is with any regularity. So is it really wise decision to bowl 150Ks and above ?[/quote'] bowlers like jacob oram does nt bowl quick still injured, many indian bowlers r not quick like balaji but get injured a lot, it is not a guarantee tat if u bowl less pacy u wont be injured, so the best thing is that when ever u play u play for team not for urself, if u r not in the team, team should feel ur absence, not u feel team's abscence
Well all the bowlers from both sides are bowling 90 mph +. Bizzare really. Fishy
Not really. Siddle, Anderson, and Hilfenhaus were in the mid 80s most of the time. Johnson, Onions, and Broad touched 90 occasionally averaging in high 80s. Only Flintoff was consistently above 90 mph, probably averaged around 90-91.
Not really. Siddle' date=' Anderson, and Hilfenhaus were in the mid 80s most of the time. Johnson, Onions, and Broad touched 90 occasionally averaging in high 80s. Only Flintoff was consistently above 90 mph, probably averaged around 90-91.[/quote'] Every single one of them clocked 90 mph and above. Freddie was the most consistent at doing. But they all clocked a fair few at 90mph. Fishy
Every single one of them clocked 90 mph and above. Freddie was the most consistent at doing. But they all clocked a fair few at 90mph. Fishy
Yeah, all of them did bowl a few deliveries at 90+ except perhaps Hifenhaus, but it's the average speed which is important and besides Flintoff no one averaged 90+
Even brian lara was hit by a bouncer from shoaib akhtar.........But the fact is brian lara is one of the greatest batsman in cricket and akhtar is no where near greatness............so your videos dont hold any fact......
let me break it down, differentiate these; 1) Yuvra, and Lara 2) Rao /Gul and Akthar 3) 75-85mph and 90mph Yuvraj looked really uncomfortable with Guls bouncer, and then Rao Iftkikhar probably the only bouncer I have seen him bowl in his life almost injured yuvi, and i doubt he has improved that much since the two bouncers were not long ago, Akthar is different league from Roa and Gul, if u get hit by them what would you do vs inform shoaib, i can remember some of his bouncers, to lara in the face, kirsten in the face bleeding, ganguly in the ribs, laxman in the wrist and post-peak Tendu on the helmet, tendu use to be good at bouncers but now totally wiped it out his game, seems like he doesnt hve the same reactions

Dont u guys have some young javelin thrower or something that bowls 160kph coming up thru the ranks, just wait for him to get a test spot? As for Flintoff, he was used in short bursts, he definitely dropped down below 150kph after an over or 2 to mid to high 140's. Siddle, Hilfenhaus are low 140's, Johnson mid-high 140's, Clark 130's, and Lee, well i havnt seen him bowl recently, when 100% fit he is pacey, high 140's, 150's early on, down to a more sedate low-mid 140's after an over or 2.