Miandad : I can't tolerate Shah Rukh insulting Gavaskar

CG' date=' SRK spoke about this incident later. He clearly said that he did not intend to offend Gavaskar in any which way. When he said "agar takleef hai, toh khud apni team khareed le jiye...."(which btw there is no harm in saying as it is his money and his team), he was referring to the general public. It is just that he was talking about Gavaskar and then he said this right after. In spite of this not being his intention, he apologized to Gavaskar. I respect both SRK and SMG and both their statements were absolutely correct. It is clear that the media created this controversy.[/quote'] :omg::omg: So SRK was quoted out of context isnit ?? :giggle::giggle:
Miadad is an idiot. He should shut up. SMG can handle himself.
:dito: I do not like SRK myself but at the same time, I cannot tolerate any Paki messing in any Indian matter or criticizing any Indian. Miandad is anyways known to be linked to terrorists and Dawood Ibrahim. So, how does he get right to criticize any Indian including g@ykhan. SMG and SRK can take care of this issue themselves and a Paki is not required to comment on that.
coffee, i know you hate SRK, but to use India hater Miandad's comments against another Indian is a low blow. Whether you like SRK or not, he is an Indian and has added (entertainment) value to the lives of many Indians. As for Miandand worrying about Indians.:finger:
That's why it was difficult for me to support Miandad in this issue. His support to SMG is so fake as he clearly doesn't any opinion in this issue and is commenting only for the sake of doing it. I hate SRK also equally. He didn't have to abuse SMG like the way he did. What's his aukat in cricket to criticise SMG the way he did. That's what happens when unwarrented people get into matters of sport which they have no clue about.
Guest Hiten.
The wretched SoB should just sod off... 'By insulting Sunny, Shah Rukh has indirectly insulted us, too'... Yea right, tell that to my ****. Edit: I dont get it, how can @r be a banned word? :dontknow:
Says a mod who locked a thread (GKT) for semi nude pics and asked the contributers to mature up:giggle: You will be crucified for that mistake of yours :giggle:
The wretched SoB should just sod off... 'By insulting Sunny, Shah Rukh has indirectly insulted us, too'... Yea right, tell that to my ****. Edit: I dont get it, how can @r be a banned word? :dontknow:
Says a mod who locked a thread (GKT) for semi nude pics and asked the contributers to mature up:giggle: You will be crucified for that mistake of yours :giggle:
:cantstop::cantstop:
Exactly, but I also wanted to ask who gave Gavaskar the right to comment on everyone. I mean imagine yourself a owner of a small shop who is just beginning a new business, and then some mall owner comes and gives you advice on how your shop is bad and misused. You are more likely to ignore him.
Gavaskar is a great cricket administrater and critic.I think SRK miss the bus by following too much on buckka naan,and allowed him to swindle his money.In other words SRK looks like a fool by ignoring Gavaskar's Advice.
Guest Evil Mod Consortium

Morris, you amateur, you're supposed to edit the incriminating posts and try and make Aag_brigade look bad. Sheesh. :emc:

Morris, you amateur, you're supposed to edit the incriminating posts and try and make Aag_brigade look bad. Sheesh. :emc:
But Boss, what he said was true. Besides, I have not figured out how to edit posts as yet. Please include a new chapter about editing posts in your ‘A Dummy’s guide to Moderation on ICF’ handbook. Thanks in advance, HAIL EMC! :emc: