Teach driving

Desi Cartman

Guest Hiten.
trust me dude i'm an experienced gal! i have driven everything from range rovers to lotus elises and even Mr CG up the wall!
More information please :orderorder:

:(( but why are we husbands like this :hmmmm:
good question!! i remember when i took Mr CG's car out as i was off on a girly weekend away and needed the bigger car instead of calling me and checking i got to my destination ok he called me and asked if his car was okie! :dontknow: needless to say i wound him and told him i reversed his brand new car into a brick wall!

good question!! i remember when i took Mr CG's car out as i was off on a girly weekend away and needed the bigger car instead of calling me and checking i got to my destination ok he called me and asked if his car was okie! :dontknow: needless to say i wound him and told him i reversed his brand new car into a brick wall!
He loves the car more than you. Accept it. Respect the car.

He loves the car more than you. Accept it. Respect the car.
of course i accept that! MR CG's first love is his car, followed by his laptop followed by his phone !i'll let u into a dark secret! the car loves me more than him! :giggle: thats why it drives better with me than with him!! mines Junior CG then Cricket then Mr CG!! :icflove:

We seriously need a womens rights activist on this forum.
DK, Do you drive regularly and large distances? Say, several hundred miles over a month? If so, you'll know women drivers (old in particular) and the overaggressive speedstars in the fast lane trying to go 90 mph are the biggest pains in the ass on the road.

of course i accept that! MR CG's first love is his car, followed by his laptop followed by his phone !i'll let u into a dark secret! the car loves me more than him! :giggle: thats why it drives better with me than with him!! mines Junior CG then Cricket then Mr CG!! :icflove:
The car is a male....its just being nice with you. Its customary for us males to be gentle with females. That does not certainly mean that the car has abandoned his loyalty for you.

The car is a male....its just being nice with you. Its customary for us males to be gentle with females. That does not certainly mean that the car has abandoned his loyalty for you.
meh who cares! bottom line is the car prefers the way i handle him than Mr CG!

DK, Do you drive regularly and large distances? Say, several hundred miles over a month? If so, you'll know women drivers (old in particular) and the overaggressive speedstars in the fast lane trying to go 90 mph are the biggest pains in the ass on the road.
being unfaithful to my fellow women friends i'm afraid to say this is true!! personally i prefer motorway driving to city roads 90mph se kya banta hai yaar try 120!! if women dont feel comfortable with motorways then they should just take the train their nervousness shows in their eratic driving!

I was just kidding. You don't need to drive miles to realize that women are bad drivers. You don't even have to drive to realize that.

being unfaithful to my fellow women friends i'm afraid to say this is true!! personally i prefer motorway driving to city roads 90mph se kya banta hai yaar try 120!! if women dont feel comfortable with motorways then they should just take the train their nervousness shows in their eratic driving!
Proves that a woman has to be unfaithful to fellow women to tell a truth.

Proves that a woman has to be unfaithful to fellow women to tell a truth.
lol probably explains why most of my family friends are guys!! women wont accept that there are some things that NOT ALL women can do! (not a generalised comment before i get kicked in the teeth by other girls in ere!)

Hats of padre in doing your bit to keep this shytty stereotype alive and kicking. The jokes, if one can term them that, are in poor taste. Disgraceful. My Two Cents. To each his own.
Says the guy who bashes Pakistan and Islam in every other post

Come on Desi man, I see 80+ year old grandfathers and grandmothers driving fearlessly on interstates. Don’t you think your wife is capable of handling the traffic? You’re afraid of allowing your missues take charge of the wheel because in some small ways, you don’t think she’s capable of safe driving. Just put that thought aside, show faith in her driving abilities and give her the car.

just read something very sad from NY.. woman drove into wrong direction of highway in her minivan and crashed head on to another SUV.. she had her son and daughter... and three other neices in her minivan.. all of them under 5.. all but her son died in this crash.. this will be tough on those families..