Pick my SUIT

Texy

Pick my SUIT  

1. 1.

• SUIT A - Pronto Uomo from Men's wearhouse
    • SUIT B- Dolce Gabbana from Neiman Marcus
    • NEITHER

Dont tell me you're going to wear a complete suit in a marriage! What are you going to do? Attend an interview or something? :giggle: If you want to look totally dashing, there HAS to be at least 30%-40% casual elements in your attire. I’d prescribe a black or a deep blue blazer, a blue, striped high-collared, casual shirt, a nice faded jean and solid party-wear leather shoes. And then, see the fun unfolding in front of your eyes. :D

Dont tell me you're going to wear a complete suit in a marriage! What are you going to do? Attend an interview or something? :giggle: If you want to look totally dashing, there HAS to be at least 30%-40% casual elements in your attire. I’d prescribe a black or a deep blue blazer, a blue, striped high-collared, casual shirt, a nice faded jean and solid party-wear leather shoes. And then, see the fun unfolding in front of your eyes. :D
whoah!! :icflove: now thats what i call a man that dresses to kill!

IMO.. jeans is total BS wear if you are attending a wedding reception..
If you wear a full suit, it’ll just look as though you’re attending a conference or a meeting. When I meant Jean, it didn’t mean as though you’re attending some sort of teen-party or something. You can look casual and decent at the same time. A full suit will make it look like a uniform. Besides, EVERYONE wears a suit in a wedding reception. There’s no way you can differentiate yourself, if you do the same.

If you wear a full suit, it’ll just look as though you’re attending a conference or a meeting. When I meant Jean, it didn’t mean as though you’re attending some sort of teen-party or something. You can look casual and decent at the same time. A full suit will make it look like a uniform. Besides, EVERYONE wears a suit in a wedding reception. There’s no way you can differentiate yourself, if you do the same.
believe me... if you wanna do this, do this in India as there is some sort of trend to follow bollywood styles blindly.. but dont wear that in US.. (unless you hate those wedding couples and ruin their party... ) and who says you cant be stylish or differentiate yourself if you wear full suit.??. there are lots of styles out there.. ..