After Dhoni, Harbhajan also buys a Hummer

Guest Shivani

Jalandhar : After skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh has become the latest Indian cricketer to buy the Hummer and the feisty off-spinner says the American SUV is the dream car he has always wanted to possess. Harbhajan imported the car from England, which costs about Rs 70 lakh in India. After paying the duty, the cost of the vehicle has come to Rs one crore. While Dhoni's Hummer is of silver colour, Harbhajan has opted for a "Black Beauty". Harbhajan is planning to first visit some religious places with his new car before showing it off to the media. "Let me first take the car to religious places," he said. Having bought his dream car, Harbhajan is also looking forward to shifting to a new home. The house is under construction in the New Baradari area of the city. The plot was given by the state government for his outstanding performance in the 2001 home series against Australia.

E X A C T L Y ....just as I pointed out in the other thread... great influence on the future generation of cricketers...they will be dreaming about buying their dream car and not representing one's country on the national stage.... more and more players will opt out of boring/ dull/ stressful test series and will get a quick surgery to represent themselves in IPL or other cash rich domestic competition.

excessive_inverted.gif The thread that is, HS can buy whichever auto he fancies.
You can ignore threads about HS's fancies ..but noooo! You have to let others know of your disaproval

E X A C T L Y ....just as I pointed out in the other thread... great influence on the future generation of cricketers...they will be dreaming about buying their dream car and not representing one's country on the national stage.... more and more players will opt out of boring/ dull/ stressful test series and will get a quick surgery to represent themselves in IPL or other cash rich domestic competition.
Why do you envy them for making more money ? They have worked hard to earn that money and have all the rights to spend their money the way they want it to. We cannot afford to have another "realist" on the forum....we seriously cannot

imagine if Bhajji had not slapped Sreesanth and lost crores of Rs' date=' he would have had couple of Hummers by now.[/quote'] Oh yeah I recall how he really wanted the hummer before IPL1 but all he could the first time was a bull cart:cantstop: Now Dhoni also copied him

I don't get it...what is so special about lugging around an army vehicle dressed up with accessories to general public that costs arm and a leg and gives *****y gas mileage..... why don't spend that money on some classic muscle cars or other sports car....hell even a porsche cayenne or a Range rover--highest class.

Did any girl dump you for a guy with a hummer? I can understand hating a car but why would any one hate a person for purchasing a car is beyond me. :hmmmm2: