Strokeless wonders of world cricket

I am just trying to recollect some strokeless wonders from yesteryears who played cricket and ruined it.. Pakistan-Rizwan-uz-Zaman,Wajahat Wasti,Mohammad Waseem India-Arun Lal, Ashok Malhotra England-John Crawley Sri Lanka-Chandika Hathursinghe New Zealand-Brian Young West Indies-Philo Wallace,Wavell Hinds South Africa-Boeta Dipenaar etc. Can you recollect few more guys?

Philo Wallace? Im sure hes far from a strokeless wonder. IIRC he opened with Clayton lambert for a while and they were absolutely bonkers for about 5 overs by which time both had got themselves out...
Wallace and strokeless wonder? Far from it. One of my enduring cricketing memories actually has Wallace as the main protagonist. It was an ODI match between West Indies and India (forgot where it was and when it exactly it took place). West Indies were batting first and Wallace was opening. Srinath had the new ball in his hand. He ran in for the first ball and landed a gentle half-volley outside off-stump. Normally, you’d expect an opener to tap it back to mid-off or, if you’re someone like Sehwag, flay it through covers for four. But Wallace put his foot down and absolutely SMACKED the ball over long-off for a first ball six! Generally, as a batsman, he wasn’t very consistent, but at one point in his career, he was VERY aggressive. My addition to the list; Matthew Horne. Nayan Mongia (his ’98 sharjah cameos aside, he could hardly get the ball off the 30 yard circle in an ODI game)
Nayan Mongia (his ’98 sharjah cameos aside' date=' he could hardly get the ball off the 30 yard circle in an ODI game)[/quote'] I remember Mongia had this gentle flick jumping and shuffling across the stumps. He played that shot so frequently, never got more than a single for that.
I am just trying to recollect some strokeless wonders from yesteryears who played cricket and ruined it.. Pakistan-Rizwan-uz-Zaman,Wajahat Wasti,Mohammad Waseem India-Arun Lal, Ashok Malhotra England-John Crawley Sri Lanka-Chandika Hathursinghe New Zealand-Brian Young West Indies-Philo Wallace,Wavell Hinds South Africa-Boeta Dipenaar etc. Can you recollect few more guys?
Ashok Malhotra was a class. If only he could bat more consistently. I am not sure why you call him stroke less. Along with Arun Lal I would add Debang Gandhi.