Be the Selector of the Indian team.....

gaurav92

MY 15: Sachin Veeru Gauti Yuvraj Raina Dhoni Yusuf Irfan Bhajji PK Nehra reserves: Ishant Ojha Mishra Virat ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ this is my 15 but since irfan is not in 30,i'll have Jadeja instead of him

^ just answered that in the other thread , but will repeat ..the only way Tendulkar and Dravid to prolong their test careers is by quitting ODIs ..we will need them to play tests for another 3-4 years , to bcom the no1 test team ...& or ODI team wont miss either Dravid or Tendulkar either

Guest gaurav_indian
^ just answered that in the other thread ' date=' but will repeat ..the only way Tendulkar and Dravid to prolong their test careers is by quitting ODIs ..we will need them to play tests for another 3-4 years , to bcom the no1 test team ...& or ODI team wont miss either Dravid or Tendulkar either[/quote'] Dude india isnt playing many tests in the upcoming months.:orderorder:
^ just answered that in the other thread ' date=' but will repeat ..the only way Tendulkar and Dravid to prolong their test careers is by quitting ODIs ..we will need them to play tests for another 3-4 years , to bcom the no1 test team ...& or ODI team wont miss either Dravid or Tendulkar either[/quote'] I think Tendulkar will play the key ODI matches as well skipping the dead rubbers. We need him badly if we want to win the 2011 WC. He is the best ODI batsman in the history of the game and he is a must if we want the 2011 WC.

Flash news, Team announced guys, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (capt), Yuvraj Singh, Sachin Tendulkar, Gautam Gambhir, Yousuf Pathan, Suresh Raina, Harbhajan Singh, R P Singh, Ishant Sharma, Rahul Dravid, Dinesh Karthik, Praveen Kumar, Abhishek Nair, Amit Mishra, Ashish Nehra. As expected Rohit dropped, but no Virat Kohli

good squad overall ,a bold move to pick Mishra over Ojha,although for same reason Virat should have been picked ahead of Karthick.nice to see RD back since Viru isnt there,however if he was gonna be fit for CT,seperare squads could have been named.Nayar as only allrounder is dangerous,still would have preferred Irfan over him.Pac attack looks weak,RP n IS are in bad form n there is too much pressure on Nehra.

No Sudeep tyagi, i m not sure if Abhisehk nayar will get a chance to play, sudeep tyagi would have been a better choice, b'coz he gives some freshness to the pace attack and can surprise the bastman iwht bounce, movement, and pace. Only Nehra is doing well right, Ishant may be back to his own in SA, but RP has some developed some flaws in his bowling approach which needs to be eradicated if he wants to be bowl quick and get the swing going.