Agyaat Dhoni

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

RGV shooes away 'wannabe actor' Dhoni!

Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s ego got a jhatka on Wednesday night, when he bumped into Ram Gopal Varma at the Ram Gopal Varma airport in Bangalore. Ram Gopal Varma He walked up to Ramu in the VIP lounge to greet him and the director mistook him for a pesky wannabe actor. Apparently, he breezily dismissed the captain, saying, “Please take my office number. Drop off your photos there.” While a poor, bewildered Dhoni is left scratching his head, trying to figure out that googly, Ramu seems to be living in a bubble. Maybe that’s the only way to live with yourself after inflicting a horror like Agyaat on an unsuspecting public. But this bubble therapy sure has become a cause for embarrassment. Though Ramu denies telling Dhoni to drop off photographs, he agrees that he treated him like any upcoming actor who lurks around, pouncing on any opportunity to attract his attention. He says, “Yes, it’s true. I’m hopelessly ignorant about cricket. Only after he left, the people with me told me that he’s Dhoni. I would like to apologise to him the next time I meet him.” The question of whether actors are still breathlessly waiting to work with Ramu needs to be pondered over carefully. But perhaps Ramu thought that Dhoni was yet another agyaat (unknown) entity? • Please take my office number. Drop off your photos there —RGV
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/RGV-shooes-away-wannabe-actor-Dhoni/articleshow/4892197.cms Ramgopal Verma :finger::finger: Kal ko bolega Sachin ko bhi nahi jaanta. :finger:

Well, it happens. Nothing to take offense for Dhoni. There are people who do not follow cricket at all. My maternal uncle once walked into us kids watching a movie and asked "Is that Amitabh Bachchan? Why is he dancing so shamelessly?" He went on to comment that Harivansh Rai Bachchan has produced a nalayak son.

Guest gaurav_indian
Shameless bastard went on the Taj hotel site (after the 26/11) to get a story for his film. Maderpacker:finger: Dhoni :hail:
:mad: :mad: yeah with ritesh deshmukh

Guest gaurav_indian
And then people jump up and down about US immigration authorities not knowing who SRK is:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical: