Murali pwns Pakistan again

Murali is besttttttttt...........i dnt knw hw they think they are team did fantastic and that their batting line up in odi was the most explosive........i mean how consistently ppl like nazir or afridi or that new akmal have performed?i mean perhaps except younis khan who else has perf well in odis????they are jus high on that t2o win few more months and losses at CT new zealnd and australia they will be down wer they belong...........

pakistanis everwer are ranting how the 2 Ws bowled and how they beat lanka in the T20 final and stuff like that...........will they ever learn that except the T 20 final rest are all past.......or else windies will still saythat they are the greatest team in the world....the 2 Ws are long gone and pakistan havent won a notable test series or ODI series in a while.....the won T20 world cup good,congratz to them,bt the way they played after that shows it was a one off performance,which doesnt do them any good.They rant about India goin gaga about their performance well after that T 20 win india has lost just one one day tournament ,that also in the finals,lost one test series(i count the india aus series in australia as a draw coz of the sydney fracas) what has the pak team done???except live on their past glories.......they continue to rant of past and i afraid a windies like situation awaits them......this lankan side beat them in the odis in pakistan also and still they say they are so good........somebody wake them up and tell them to see the truth.....except T20 their team has been mediocre at best,India and SL have performed well in ODIs and Tests........they have tours to NewZealand and Australia coming up........if they play like this not even god can help them........they say things about Indian fast bowlers....these fast bowlers won test matches againist Australia and SAF in india and australia and series againist Windies Newzealand and England in their own countries.........please accept the fact that at the moment your team is mediocre and no where near a good team let alone a top team......the top teams in the world are AUS,SAF,INDIA,SL.......i will luv to see some padosi replying to this.......

What is it about Pakistani team that makes others take a pot shot on them? is it due to the attack on the Lankans ? Dayumn, Pakistanis would have hoped an Indian would have said this - now they gotta go back to the drawing board
India might be their enemy #1, but the matter of fact remains -- Pakistan is looked down upon by almost ALL countries in the world -- no exception. Anybody who thinks otherwise -- is living in a fools paradise. It is natural that everybody -- when they think of something bad -- compare it to Pakistan. You ask anybody from the 60 Billion Population -- of the world and they will concur with me. Such is the reputation that Pakis have developed for themselves.
pakistanis everwer are ranting how the 2 Ws bowled and how they beat lanka in the T20 final and stuff like that.....
That Ws and their invincibility is just a myth. They lost 2 home series to Srilanka when two Ws played. Pakistan is the only team to lose a home Test series to Zimbabwe. That was when two Ws era. Olonga shot them to pieces. Only two teams they pounded were NZ and England. They never beat Australia or SA in a series in the 90s. Didn't play much with India.
What is it about Pakistani team that makes others take a pot shot on them?
Where do we start? Their wonderful spirit of sportsmanship and fair play, evidenced in their long and historied past with drugs, ball tampering, match fixing, abusing other players, blatant cheating; the wonderful role models and people those men are off the field like Mohammad Yousuf and Shoaib Akhtar; the fact that it's a joke of a team representing a joke of a country...
That Ws and their invincibility is just a myth. They lost 2 home series to Srilanka when two Ws played. Pakistan is the only team to lose a home Test series to Zimbabwe. That was when two Ws era. Olonga shot them to pieces. Only two teams they pounded were NZ and England. They never beat Australia or SA in a series in the 90s. Didn't play much with India.
I wouldnt exactly call it a myth. They were great bowlers no doubt about it. Problem has been they have never really translated their potential into match winning performance (especially aborad) over a period of time -- which is demonstrated by Pakistan's Pathetic Series scoreline. This is quite a mystery. Bottom line they were very very inconsistent. They would blow hot and cold. They would be fanatastic one game, and pathetic the next -- especially Waqar. Quite honestly Waqar was only great for 4 years between 95 - 2000. He was quite ordinary -- rest of the way.
I wouldnt exactly call it a myth. They were great bowlers no doubt about it. Problem has been they have never really translated their potential into match winning performance (especially aborad) over a period of time -- which is demonstrated by Pakistan's Pathetic Series scoreline. This is quite a mystery. Bottom line they were very very inconsistent. They would blow hot and cold. They would be fanatastic one game' date=' and pathetic the next -- especially Waqar. Quite honestly Waqar was only great for 4 years between 95 - 2000. He was quite ordinary -- rest of the way.[/quote'] They were great bowlers. But the talk of Pakistan being "invincible" in the 90s due to their presence is a myth. Overblown theory.
What is it about Pakistani team that makes others take a pot shot on them? is it due to the attack on the Lankans ? Dayumn, Pakistanis would have hoped an Indian would have said this - now they gotta go back to the drawing board
look at them,62 years they have lived on one thing......hate india nad get kashmir what have their pathetic nation achieved???A democracy that doesnot exist.........an army that couldnot prevent half of their country breaking away,an industry that doesnot produce anythingworld class(of course i'm not counting terrorists here)....an economy in tatters the whole world looking at them with suspicion,having to beg to america for everything......in contrast india has developed far more............a good economy a much better industry and infrastruture....a far superior army.....a better country over all..........they are simply jealous......they have achieved nothing for their country.......no.3 on lists to be probable failed state......when will they wake up and look inside and try to do smthng for their own good and not point fingers at india............ They dont see that in 1996 BCCI and PCB were on equal footing both financially ..........to be fare their team was better..........see now wer we are???