Ponting retires from T20

Feed

What's there in him to achieve more in Test cricket? Other than the coveted 'Most Runs' or 'Most 100s' record. Selfish character. Retire from cricket and let Tendulkar have it. Fool.
No.. You are the fool, it is his career he can do whatever he wants.. Who tha hell are u to say such things ? Oh yeah, he's just goin to retire for Sachin. Why do you presume he just wants most runs or most hundreds for ? Maybe, he wants to achieve more success with Australia. And even if he does want to do that, then what's wrong with that ? It would mean that he'd be batting well. You ask what else is there for him to achieve in test cricket ? I think that is obvious to most....
No.. You are the fool, it is his career he can do whatever he wants.. Who tha hell are u to say such things ? Oh yeah, he's just goin to retire for Sachin. Why do you presume he just wants most runs or most hundreds for ? Maybe, he wants to achieve more success with Australia. And even if he does want to do that, then what's wrong with that ? It would mean that he'd be batting well. You ask what else is there for him to achieve in test cricket ? I think that is obvious to most....
i think that post by coffee was just a sarcasm n in jest